Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking 15 Black Travis Mathew TPB Hats (Update: 10 more available) (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
I heard a few guys found out they work together today because one was wearing his hat 😂
Yep,I called that mother fucker over to my desk and we settled some shit @Lionsfan93. Literally have never said more than 5 words to him. Saw the hat and said come see me after your done. Pulled up tpb website and said who are you?

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Different departments. Cool guy tho. Found out we both went to same high school. He's 5 years younger than I am but he knows my little brother who owns a his own constitution company.
Did @Lionsfan93 say something like “who are you?”
And you replied “I’m responsible for all the titties. Put some respect on my name.”
And then he said “well I’m the recruiting analyst so suck my nuts.”

And then you kissed?

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Did @Lionsfan93 say something like “who are you?”
And you replied “I’m responsible for all the titties. Put some respect on my name.”
And then he said “well I’m the recruiting analyst so suck my nuts.”

And then you kissed?
When I saw the hat, I knew this dude 1. Is a big deal on tpb 2. Hates Dean, but when I said who are you and pulled the website on the phone and handed it too him I knew he was one of us!
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Last edited:

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I heard a few guys found out they work together today because one was wearing his hat 😂
I primarily work out of our Omaha office, but travel to Lincoln a couple times a week frequently, where @Tyneb23 works.

I rock my tpb hat with pride! It was pretty damn funny when he straight up just asked me who I am lol.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds