Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Coaching Staff Additions

Really makes you wonder why he’s not a full time assistant coach at a major school
I’m guessing he had other offers, but maybe he wanted a break and to come back home for awhile. I think his wife stays in Nebraska year round.

Good to know. Hopefully works out. We need some luck
You’re right. I don’t know if an analyst makes a huge difference, but his experience with special teams should help there, and he is one hell of a recruiter.

Dean keeps teasing a special teams assistant in the full time staff. Anyone got any intel on that?

Dean keeps teasing a special teams assistant in the full time staff. Anyone got any intel on that?
No.

I believe Dawson is the only guy on staff who has any previous ST coaching experience. I’ve also read that he’s not interested in taking that on, but then again that was from someone on RSS who likely doesn’t know shit.

Let's start a rumor.

Female assistant coach.
As long as she's got

iu

Really makes you wonder why he’s not a full time assistant coach at a major school
He's getting paid this year by LSU and I believe his wife and Kids still live in Lincoln. Basically he still brings in the big bucks and gets to be in his families life while he recharges his batteries. I also wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't a bit of a hire to see if he could mesh with the staff in case a coach leaves or is replaced. If I remember correctly Bill kinda is a screamer and yeller who is not afraid of some 4 letter words. Not sure that is the first thing Frost looks for in a coach. I do like this hire for another reason, and that is because my mom is good friends with his aunt. Might get some inside info if the old biddies get talkin.

No.

I believe Dawson is the only guy on staff who has any previous ST coaching experience. I’ve also read that he’s not interested in taking that on, but then again that was from someone on RSS who likely doesn’t know shit.

Discher from UL as ST analyst with Dawson having game day responsibilities.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back