Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska's coaching staff experience compared to other Big 10 schools (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
11550462.png

Nervous The Office GIF

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
If Rhule fails we’re certainly all going to point at this and say we should have known. But for the time being it seems to be very intentional by Rhule and since he’s a proven winning coach at the power 5 level I feel like our only option is to sit back and say, “Let’s take our staff of children and fucking roll”

Kaladin

Elite Member
Lets hope they can dominate in recruiting

At least our coordinators have P5 experience

Kaladin

Elite Member
If Rhule fails we’re certainly all going to point at this and say we should have known. But for the time being it seems to be very intentional by Rhule and since he’s a proven winning coach at the power 5 level I feel like our only option is to sit back and say, “Let’s take our staff of children and fucking roll”
I'm gonna roll with Rhule no matter what, and if he thinks this is the way to go, then so be it, I trust him.

But when you see it on paper it just looks...problematic.

Joe Biden Oops GIF by The Democrats

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Thanks for the info.

Has Purdue filled their staff out already?

I don't really think this chart means anything good or bad. Just information. Michigan is near the bottom in experience. They whomped everybody in conference play this year. Indiana couldn't even beat Nebraska.

Kaladin

Elite Member
Thanks for the info.

Has Purdue filled their staff out already?

I don't really think this chart means anything good or bad. Just information. Michigan is near the bottom in experience. They whomped everybody in conference play this year. Indiana couldn't even beat Nebraska.
Good points. Michigan and Wisconsin are both on the inexperienced side of things.

Kaladin

Elite Member
FYI i saw this on 247, I don't know where it originated

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Hahah well said

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Experience isn't everything:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds