Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska's coaching staff experience compared to other Big 10 schools (2 Viewers)

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Big Ten coaches are experienced at LOSING, amirite?

Docbezoar

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Not surprising.
NU is a bottom feeder school now.
Such bullshit. Reminds me when people wanted to fire Osborne . There are so many fatalists on this board. Personally I don’t mind intellectual insights that aren’t positive but this whoa is me attitude is what I’d expect out people that are losers themselves

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Such bullshit. Reminds me when people wanted to fire Osborne . There are so many fatalists on this board. Personally I don’t mind intellectual insights that aren’t positive but this whoa is me attitude is what I’d expect out people that are losers themselves
I like you post more

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Rhule is winning 9-10 games most years and we are competitive I agree with what you’re saying. We will know in 3-4 years if Rhule is the man.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
If Rhule is winning 9-10 games most years and we are competitive I agree with what you’re saying. We will know in 3-4 years if Rhule is the man.
We are all going to use the same standard granted Scott Frost. 99% of the fan base will be 100% ok with Rhule not winning more than 3-4 games in his first 5 years. Fair is fair

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
We are all going to use the same standard granted Scott Frost. 99% of the fan base will be 100% ok with Rhule not winning more than 3-4 games in his first 5 years. Fair is fair
I wanted Frost fired in year 2 myself. I saw the writing on the wall by then. We know Rhule will be better than Frost. Either way Rhule will get time to make it work. The university has a lot of money invested in him.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
I wanted Frost fired in year 2 myself. I saw the writing on the wall by then. We know Rhule will be better than Frost. Either way Rhule will get time to make it work. The university has a lot of money invested in him.
Year 2 my arse lol

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Don’t take this place too seriously.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wish fans/posters whatever we are would consider the reality of Nebraska Footballs current state in correlation to almost meaningless data/comparisons like this.

For example, provide the same statistics or criteria for the Tulane coaching staff in its second year, but omit the facts one calendar year ago they did everything under a new staff relocated in a different state without a college campus do to the aftermath of a hurricane. One year later they defeat a power 5 conference champion in season and a historic power 5 top 10 rated USC in a new years day bowl game, against the heisman winning quarterback And neither one in fluke fashion.

Call it a statistic anomaly if you will. I'd take one of those 12-2 anomaly scenarios anyday over another 4-8 finish.

Tulane. Tu fucking Lane.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I took his post as extreme sarcasm

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds