Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse gone? Dean DOESN’T want to talk about it. (1 Viewer)

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wish my job was slapping together 13 barely edited videos per year.
Nate must be rolling in his unemployment money grave over the things he’s seen over the years.

rJeFOIXmrrGIBSJl79Zo2PEuxPF3L7.gif

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
They stole big Chad Simmons from rivals
I loved making fun of Chad after his everything looks like a cornfield takes he had, but dude landed with some big names. Ivan Maisel is well connected and known.

I could see Nate headed over there and really busting tail to grab some market share from his nemesis. He is still very active on Twitter with recruit info/retweets. If you look at Clouse's Rivals profile which is still up they scrubbed his pic but his futurecasts are all still there along with his most recent tweets still linked, etc. Clearly they only half ass scrubbed him from the site.

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I loved making fun of Chad after his everything looks like a cornfield takes he had, but dude landed with some big names. Ivan Maisel is well connected and known.

I could see Nate headed over there and really busting tail to grab some market share from his nemesis. He is still very active on Twitter with recruit info/retweets. If you look at Clouse's Rivals profile which is still up they scrubbed his pic but his futurecasts are all still there along with his most recent tweets still linked, etc. Clearly they only half ass scrubbed him from the site.
Clouse's effort level the past couple years and Rivals was a match made in heaven.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Clouse's effort level the past couple years and Rivals was a match made in heaven.
Maybe it was all part of the plan. Tank Rivals and then jump on board this new venture after being "let go" and put out excellent content and max effort.

Nate ain't no dummy.

Sean just happened to catch wind of it before the complete tank job was completed....

chess not checkers

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
What happens to Sean when Rivals tanks?

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Good for the dude who just creates competitors to his previous creations and sells them for millions.
Maybe time for one of these brilliant corporations like Yahoo, etc. to put a fucking non-compete clause in the sale. You know, simple steps that most companies take to protect their acquisitions.

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
Maybe time for one of these brilliant corporations like Yahoo, etc. to put a fucking non-compete clause in the sale. You know, simple steps that most companies take to protect their acquisitions.

he sold 24/7 in 2015 and he’s starting a business in 2021 - market for sale of business non-competes is 5 years (I’ve never seen longer - doubt it would be enforced) so I’d bet he had one that just recently expired

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
he sold 24/7 in 2015 and he’s starting a business in 2021 - market for sale of business non-competes is 5 years (I’ve never seen longer - doubt it would be enforced) so I’d bet he had one that just recently expired
Interesting

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds