Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Clouse gone? Dean DOESN’T want to talk about it. (1 Viewer)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
His video appearances (both of them) have been quite troubling... I'm surprised Sean lets him get in front of the camera.
Totally agree, I'm just curious if he normally has a behind the scenes job there or something? Like how does he end up being featured as an HOL/Rivals expert on an hour-long "Voice Of College Football" podcast? I have no idea who he is in the Rivals universe.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Totally agree, I'm just curious if he normally has a behind the scenes job there or something? Like how does he end up being featured as an HOL/Rivals expert on an hour-long "Voice Of College Football" podcast? I have no idea who he is in the Rivals universe.
He's Sean's video guy. Normally only behind the camera. Why is he in front of it now? Filling in for Clouse?

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
What a mess haha
How I imagine it went down on Clouse’s last day:
FmWjH7UCE6gfGQpgTF7r9CnxYqcn56.gif

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

He's Sean's video guy. Normally only behind the camera. Why is he in front of it now? Filling in for Clouse?
He's been doing this gig since before Clouse was canned. This definitely isn't the first time I've seen him with this dude. I'm not sure who watches/listens to this show, though.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
It was the first time I had even heard/seen of this show. I started watching it and was like oh shit because I remembered this thread. The sad part about it was he does have some interesting bits of info in there like when he is talking about Coach Tuioti and his son Teitum and their relationship with Tausili Akana. So its too bad that it all kind of gets lost in there. Here is the show the week before and he seems to be in better shape:

Tausili Akana, Kahuku, Linebacker (247sports.com)

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Rivals will be dead soon. Shannon Terry is making even more moves to be the first point of contact with recruits. Imagine Ferrel or Gorney trying to run an operation like this?

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
It was the first time I had even heard/seen of this show. I started watching it and was like oh shit because I remembered this thread. The sad part about it was he does have some interesting bits of info in there like when he is talking about Coach Tuioti and his son Teitum and their relationship with Tausili Akana. So its too bad that it all kind of gets lost in there. Here is the show the week before and he seems to be in better shape:

Tausili Akana, Kahuku, Linebacker (247sports.com)

Haha holy shit....

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds