Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

BOOMschini Apologizes for Being Racist POS (3 Viewers)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Glad he has repented of this thought crime

1984 GIF

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm going to imagine Mickey calling him into his office and giving him a detailed history of the FDI in Italy and asking him to delete the tweet.
I imagine Mickey pulling him into his office, slapping him across the face, and saying

"Delete that tweet you ignorant little bastard."

Buschini cries in pain and anger and says

"I'm sorry coach.Why?!?"

Mickey goes onto explain why they're racist quoting Mussolini and Hitler and at one point Mother Theresa. Buschini understands and grows. His blubbering continues as he responds...

I didn't know they were racist."

Then Mickey hugs him and rubs the back of his head (very manly like, no homo) repeating

"I know you didn't. I know you didn't. Just make sure you keep punting like a champ and I'll forgive you."

Or something along those lines. It was very movie like.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I imagine Mickey pulling him into his office, slapping him across the face, and saying

"Delete that tweet you ignorant little bastard."

Buschini cries in pain and anger and says

"I'm sorry coach.Why?!?"

Mickey goes onto explain why they're racist quoting Mussolini and Hitler and at one point Mother Theresa. Buschini understands and grows. His blubbering continues as he responds...

I didn't know they were racist."

Then Mickey hugs him and rubs the back of his head (very manly like, no homo) repeating

"I know you didn't. I know you didn't. Just make sure you keep punting like a champ and I'll forgive you."

Or something along those lines. It was very movie like.
Mother Theresa's game was elite. Gave poor people enough for her to be sainted but not enough to help them not be poor. E-L-I-T-E

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I'm glad I'm not in tune enough with our players' social media accounts that I actually had no idea anything even happened. I also have no idea what he's even talking about with these "elites".

doublewing

Running Back
I'm glad I'm not in tune enough with our players' social media accounts that I actually had no idea anything even happened.
I'll second this. I like Twitter but will not understand what compels any adult to follow twenty-something football players to fill their Twitter feed. Even worse for HS recruits. Not a lot of compelling wisdom or thoughts being shared in either case.

Do folks that do then go back and unfollow after they graduate or commit elsewhere or do you just keep building up the follow list? Seems exhausting and a waste of twitter feed cyber space.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I'll second this. I like Twitter but will not understand what compels any adult to follow twenty-something football players to fill their Twitter feed. Even worse for HS recruits. Not a lot of compelling wisdom or thoughts being shared in either case.

Do folks that do then go back and unfollow after they graduate or commit elsewhere or do you just keep building up the follow list? Seems exhausting and a waste of twitter feed cyber space.
I have no idea. As long as our former players are not being criminals or terrorizing society, I honestly couldn't care less what they do after graduating or leaving in general. Watched the Cowboys game the other night and I completely forgot Matt Farniok even existed

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds