Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Are there any real men on the board that still expect this from their wife? (1 Viewer)

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
tbh the only things i expect from my wife are to be the best mother she can be and to do what makes her happiest while contributing to our family, whether that's working full time, part time, or staying home with the kids is up to her entirely. Share the household responsibilities together and nothing feels lopsided.

Also, she only gets one gangbang per quarter/season. That was something I did have to put my foot down about.

Husker1

Defensive Lineman
Feminism GIF

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
tbh the only things i expect from my wife are to be the best mother she can be and to do what makes her happiest while contributing to our family, whether that's working full time, part time, or staying home with the kids is up to her entirely. Share the household responsibilities together and nothing feels lopsided.

Also, she only gets one gangbang per quarter/season. That was something I did have to put my foot down about.
BTW, can you tell me when the next gang bang event is scheduled? The last one was a gas!

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you log into the portal then you should be able to see the event calendar. Sometimes the dates will change and we appreciate the flexibility from our bulls!
Why is this the first I'm hearing of it? Is it because I'm short and fat and have a small penis?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds