Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What infamous post/argument made G-rat invite you to this board? (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
It wouldn't even bother me if he just acted like someone who doesn't know a damn thing about Football, but he puts himself up on this pedestal and has an ego like he's a notch right below the coaches when he has no fucking clue what he's talking about.
You should see him when he struts around north stadium at the coaches clinic.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I honestly can’t remember who invited me, but I think it was back in 2019. I was giving the staff a ton of shit for chasing off @HuskerDocCo and I think @HuskerGarrett reached out and told me about it. I’m pretty sure I thought to myself “that doesn’t sound very worthwhile” and didn’t sign up until a few days later when someone else also messaged me telling me to join.

Looking back at my 2019 DMs is kind of hilarious. Reminds me exactly how humorless the Scrolls were.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
You pretty much nailed it.

Pretty easy to picture him strolling through the hallway with his chest puffed out like he thinks he’s Ryan Day rolling in but without the buzz of everyone whispering “there’s Ryan Day” all at once 😂😂😂

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Pretty easy to picture him strolling through the hallway with his chest puffed out like he thinks he’s Ryan Day rolling in but without the buzz of everyone whispering “there’s Ryan Day” all at once 😂😂😂
Several years ago, everyone was up top eating with the coaches during the clinic. During Frost's tenure. He basically does that, comes up to one of the coaches, starts some small chit chat, laughs uncomfortably after some small talk, doesn't acknowledge any of the high school coaches sitting at the table, and then goes off and looks like he repeated the process at any table with a Husker coach.

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Was lucky to be high enough on the cool-o-meter to catch an invite. A free and open shit posting and rumor mill board without being deleted or blocked? Sign me up.

Several years ago, everyone was up top eating with the coaches during the clinic. During Frost's tenure. He basically does that, comes up to one of the coaches, starts some small chit chat, laughs uncomfortably after some small talk, doesn't acknowledge any of the high school coaches sitting at the table, and then goes off and looks like he repeated the process at any table with a Husker coach.

Also, yuck. What a fucking tool.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds