Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Big Noon Kickoff vs. Cuckaloes

I agree with that. But combined with the way he runs his teams, that is really saying Sanders is a good coach, which few people in Nebraska wanted to believe.
Honestly, I think he is. Obnoxious as hell, but I think he’s a good coach.

And part of what makes him a good coach, is having the fortitude to hire the best assistants. He is so confident in himself, that he’s not threatened by good assistants

I'd like to see what Deion can do without his son. If he can recruit and develop QBs, he'll be a great coach. But I've seen lots of coaches who owe their retirement funds to lucking into a special talent at QB they can't replicate.

I'd like to see what Deion can do without his son. If he can recruit and develop QBs, he'll be a great coach. But I've seen lots of coaches who owe their retirement funds to lucking into a special talent at QB they can't replicate.
Yes that will be the true test. Frost fits your example.

What do you want to do, fire everyone?

I understand what you're saying but how does it manifest itself in real life? I'm not running Rhule's weekly check in meetings w the AD. I don't have any ability to "hold Rhule accountable." What is it that you want me to do?
Don’t want you to do anything. Just airing grievances on why we continue to stomp on our own dicks. I also think it’s easy for a vast majority of the fan base to ignore how bad we suck because as fans we just circle jerk each other. For the fans who live out of state and out of the Nebraska bubble you get reminded often how bad and irrelevant Nebraska is. It’s quite humbling and sobering.

Don’t want you to do anything. Just airing grievances on why we continue to stomp on our own dicks. I also think it’s easy for a vast majority of the fan base to ignore how bad we suck because as fans we just circle jerk each other. For the fans who live out of state and out of the Nebraska bubble you get reminded often how bad and irrelevant Nebraska is. It’s quite humbling and sobering.
I live in Pacific NW so I know, trust me. I always view this stuff from an administrative standpoint & if I'm managing Rhule I would have expected that he was gonna lose that game before the season. I'd expect him to get to 6-6 this year.

If I was overseeing Rhule I wouldn't admonish him after a road loss to a top half B1G team in his debut game. If anything, I'd say, sorry we couldn't give you Weberr St and S Alabama as home warm-ups.

If anything, I'd be encouraged by that MN game because it showed he "gets" what it's gonna take in the B1G. But definitely some danger signs they I'm sure he'd be aware of.

But I recognize my fandom is different than most.

I think I’m on the team of, if the WRs are ass get the fastest ones on the team out there as much as possible. Let’s see Coleman, Lloyd, and Turner just trying to out speed people.
Marcus Washington isn’t a WR1, kemps already shown he can get shut down by a teams top CB. Alex Bullock is … a good story

Vegas thinks we can score 30 points?
rick james cocaine GIF

Who’s the Virginia WR transfer? He looked like Ant-Man getting on the plane to Minny. I knew we were doomed.

Fuxk all the WR. I-Formation. Fuck Ant-Man, Marcus and his punk ass Father.

Lmao Colorado’s secondary is one of the best in the country and will pick off Sims on several occasions. You people act like you’ve never watched Nebraska play before.

What we should do, be very patient, take what they give us and run the shit out of the football. What we will do, get inpatient, start chucking the ball all over the field and ask our players to do stuff that they can’t execute and it’ll lead to us getting absolutely blitzed.

We’ve seen this scenario unfold a thousand times now, why would this time be any different? When are fans going to realize that factors/forces driving this shit program go way beyond the head coach.
Yep we know they are the best in the nation after one game. Get back to me the day Colorado has a better defense than Minnesota. Their defense will get torched all year.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back