Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Big Noon Kickoff vs. Cuckaloes

So if their DB’s are so good and we can’t get separation let’s run the damn ball and for the love of God hit our tight ends!! Sims looks better at the short intermediate passes anyway. Fidone surely would be a matchup problem you would think.

What's sad is I'd take Cockeye's 8-5 season last year in a heartbeat.

Give me an OC with patience who's sphincter doesn't swell after the first run for no gain. Give me a QB who just has a semblance of consistency and calm. Please don't waste what could be a top 25 defense with an offense that averages 3 turnovers/game.

What's sad is I'd take Cockeye's 8-5 season last year in a heartbeat.
Cockeye’s 8-5 season will be a 5-7 season next year when we go divisionless. Everyone’s got a reckoning coming and theirs might be the hardest for any team in the country.

I spend most of my time with Cockeye fans and tailgate there a few times a year. None of them are prepared lmao

Cockeye’s 8-5 season will be a 5-7 season next year when we go divisionless. Everyone’s got a reckoning coming and theirs might be the hardest for any team in the country.

I spend most of my time with Cockeye fans and tailgate there a few times a year. None of them are prepared lmao
The Wire Reaction GIF

Not really the point. Cockeye's SOS last year was 51st. I doubt Nebraska will have an SOS of 51 this year. We're going to waste one of our best defenses in a decade because we won't admit we picked the wrong QB to run to our shit offense and aren't willing to go into a shell that focuses on protecting the ball.

Can you casuals just shut the fuck up. Noodle arm/ non P5 Shadildo Sanders and a bunch of midgets eh boys? We should beat em by 40 then!

I totally get being worried about this one, but this game is going to be a close one. I dont see Nebraska getting blown out, and our offense is not capable of blowing out a p5 opponent, much less a rival.

Just gotta hope we can run the ball enough to keep their playmakers on the sideline.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back