Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Best golf hole in Nebraska? (1 Viewer)

crispripley

TPB Commenter
Elite Member
Hilltop CC Wahoo, NE hole #4. West side of the fairway overlooking a beautiful Sid Dillon car lot (mostly empty) (microchip shortage). Stunning

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
I don't know if this is a best hole, but it's a hard fucker.

#3 at Hidden Acres in Beatrice. 421 yard par 4, OB left, Creek right, creek @ 208, Creek at 295. Tight as shit sloped fairway. Big motherfucking tree that overhangs in the fairway at the creek @ 295.

It used to be like the 3rd hardest hole in Nebraska 15-20 years ago. But it's a real bitch. If you can rope a baby draw to about 265-275 without going OB, you'll be left with a baby cut of about 175 around this big fucking tree. It's a challenge.

Side note, I won a 1 man scramble there by parring that fucker by ripping a punch basically through the bridge over the 2nd creek.
Do you know Joel Bruggeman or Ryan Butler?

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Golfing is anti-climatic in Nebraska since there aren’t bears or crazy moose cows around some of the holes. I do enjoy the fact I don’t have to worry about snacks when I try to find my ball in the deep grass.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Besides the glory, what’s are the best holes in the state?

I’ll say -11 at Bayside (gimmicky as shit, but a blast)
17 at Quarry
6 at Wild Horse
9 at Happy Hollow
Happy Hollow is a very average course. It does have the best clubhouse in the state and facilities

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
How tough is it to get on there, for an out of stater who is willing to do some homo?
Pretty tough lately. I called in a favor for a big timer who wanted to play Prairie Dunes and SH on his way to the Sr. Open in Omaha last summer. PD wasn't a problem. SH told me to go fuck myself.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds