Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Behind the scenes with A-Mart (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hasn't the story always been that Adrian looks very good in practice but it hasn't translated to his play during the games? Kinda the same thing we heard about Jurgens where he doesn't have snapping issues in practice but come game time he can look like a Blind Man throwing darts.
Random info....

Heard this weekend Jurgens was #1 in the hang clean during testing at some ridiculous amount that I've now forgot.

#2 was Yutanimal Colton Feist

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Random info....

Heard this weekend Jurgens was #1 in the hang clean during testing at some ridiculous amount that I've now forgot.

#2 was Yutanimal Colton Feist
No doubting Jurgens is a friggin beast. Special kinda athlete. I'm hoping the game slows down for him a but because he could be something special with that athleticism.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I said it jokingly when he left...Wandale leaves knowing he wasn’t going to be the number 1 this year....jokes are funny cause well, maybe they are kind of true.
I mean with Toure, Wandale was at best #2. I frankly wouldn't have been shocked if he would have been the 3rd best option (where he should be).

I keep thinking Allen is going to be one of our best options this year.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
I mean with Toure, Wandale was at best #2. I frankly wouldn't have been shocked if he would have been the 3rd best option (where he should be).

I keep thinking Allen is going to be one of our best options this year.

Yeah, I’m pretty curious to see what Wan’dale does at UK. Here’s a tale of 2 players:

Player A: 225 total touches for 1,494 yards and 7 TDs. 6.6 yard/touch avg / 10.0 yard/rec avg and 4.3 yards/rush avg.

Player B: 163 total touches for 1,136 yards and 7 TDs. 7.0 yard/touch avg / 10.6 yard/rec avg and 5.9 yard/rush avg.

Player A is Wan’dale. Player B is Mo Wash. would note that Mo Wash was pretty much useless his last 3 games here and was a backup his entire first year.

Hope the dude has a successful career, but at least up until this point Wan’dale just has not been the explosive playmaker he was made out to be and plays more like a 5’6” possession receiver.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds