Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Behind the scenes with A-Mart (1 Viewer)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
“All Big Ten” Verdu says...🤣
No Justin Fields helps. Just for shits and gigs i went and looked at projected starters for 2021.. here’s my prediction

1st team- Michael Penix Jr (if healthy)
2nd team- Adrian Martinez
3rd team- Morgan/Mertz

CJ Stroud will have weapons around him at OSU but i see them running the ball more this year

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Great video! #KoolAidSeason
-Haarberg is a big dude
-Harry Potter likes to cuss
-Stepp pumped about Adrian’s Mahomes throw a couple minutes in

I'm not crying you're crying.

Kid has a lot on his shoulders. Some people are built for it and some aren't. Not settled on which one he is but he's definitely in the latter category right now. Hope he turns it around. I liked his last line that the fans want them to be great just like they do.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I’ll have more specifics on QB’s next Friday but Adrian absolutely lit it up yesterday when they did some live stuff with pads. Toure, Manning, Betts, and Fidone might help turn him into a 1st team All-B1G QB this year.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I’ll have more specifics on QB’s next Friday but Adrian absolutely lit it up yesterday when they did some live stuff with pads. Toure, Manning, Betts, and Fidone might help turn him into a 1st team All-B1G QB this year.
its happening the office GIF

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t care if it’s the fish bowl, the taco bowl, or the trash bowl, as long as we are in a bowl game come December or January then we have progress
I guess I'd argue we've basically been a knife edge shitty bowl team the entire time Frost has been here and it'd just be more of the same

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Can confirm this ^^^

Heard he threw a pic, but otherwise was dialed in.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
Can confirm this ^^^

Heard he threw a pic, but otherwise was dialed in.
Yep, something like 2 balls hit the ground out of 20-25 live-ish throws, plus one pick.

And what I was told was that one of the three was a wrong route, and another was the receivers fault for not fighting back to the ball on a curl route.

They weren’t all screens and dump offs either.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Yep, something like 2 balls hit the ground out of 20-25 live-ish throws, plus one pick.

And what I was told was that one of the three was a wrong route, and another was the receivers fault for not fighting back to the ball on a curl route.

They weren’t all screens and dump offs either.
He is very accurate. I mean he was damn near 80% last year inside of 20 yards in the air.

I just think he needed dudes who can get open down field.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds