Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Behind Enemy Lines (2001). (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
ya boy was getting it nightly under the Christmas tree
With your permission, I'm kicking breakfast until Monday or Tuesday after spending 12 + hours in a pickup today.

East Grand Forks, MN (Mrs. LHR's family farm) to Redby, MN on the Red Lake Indian Reservation for a funeral (3 hours); Redby, MN to Bennington, NE (9 hours non-stop). Muh brain is still going 82 mph and I'm wading in to collect a ding for my driving services ... so I fully expect it to be a fairly late night.

That's a follow-up to the empty farmhouse power ding I collected last night. She's still talking about it today, so I know I done good. :cool:

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
With your permission, I'm kicking breakfast until Monday or Tuesday after spending 12 + hours in a pickup today.

East Grand Forks, MN (Mrs. LHR's family farm) to Redby, MN on the Red Lake Indian Reservation for a funeral (3 hours); Redby, MN to Bennington, NE (9 hours non-stop). Muh brain is still going 82 mph and I'm wading in to collect a ding for my driving services ... so I fully expect it to be a fairly late night.

That's a follow-up to the empty farmhouse power ding I collected last night. She's still talking about it today, so I know I done good. :cool:
My wife worked at the hospital at Red Lake when they had the mass shooting. 2006? 2007?

We caught some big crappie up there.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
My wife worked at the hospital at Red Lake when they had the mass shooting. 2006? 2007?

We caught some big crappie up there.
That lake is YUGE! A number of the lads I chatted with at the funeral / luncheon yesterday said their favorite fish to eat from there were the Perch. I completely forgot about Perch until those conversations, having last caught one at Lake Ottertail on a family vacation in the mid-1960's. Just don't see 'em around "the land of flat waters". Walleye, of course, made the list as well.

Edited to add: Ding

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
That lake is YUGE! A number of the lads I chatted with at the funeral / luncheon yesterday said their favorite fish to eat from there were the Perch. I completely forgot about Perch until those conversations, having last caught one at Lake Ottertail on a family vacation in the mid-1960's. Just don't see 'em around "the land of flat waters". Walleye, of course, made the list as well.

Edited to add: Ding

My Brother in law’s mother in law was with us at Lake McConaughy and started freaking out when he got in the water cuz she grew up in Africa and thinks every body of water has animals in it that can kill you.

Sounds crazy but in Africa the “perch” look like this:

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Nice of the OWH to run this in today’s paper to celebrate my return to Swimtown.

81-F03784-5-B0-C-4-F2-D-9-EA1-0-F16318-A0-E97.jpg

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Love that 45-70.
Those Marlins are great guns.
With it in my hands, I fear nothing. Not one damned thing.

Looking forward to seeing where Ruger takes the brands going forward. There are many, many more that I’d love to add to my lever gun collection. The JM’s are “through the roof” these days (what isn’t?), and I pop into guns shops & pawn shops hoping to find one that catches my eye.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
The one on 168th & Maple here has similar scenery.

For the single guys ITT, there's no bag limit at these (proposed by GIAH) "State Parks". Happy hunting. Just leave Mrs. LHR alone and 'we good', or else ...

View attachment 4426
You mean you wouldn’t let someone mow your lawn?

I think Loud Hog rider is encouraging a Von Maur esk shooting.

What a plot twist

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds