Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

As a kid, what is the biggest asshole thing you ever did?

Sophomore year of high school, we discovered a life changing website (not what you're thinking sicko). It was called Freepoopsender.com. I do not know how they acquired their inventory, but the quantity you could get was just outright unholy. Anyway, they had gorilla, dog, elephant, human etc. The service was simple, you select your desired feces and the desired amount, and send it to whatever address you want. We signed up with a proton mail account to hedge our risk. And away we went, no teacher, admin, athletic trainer or school board member was safe. Doorstep or mailbox, it didn't matter. We would find a way to get that poop inside your house. We never went after any one person twice, we aren't animals after all. For months, it was the sole mission of many people to stop the poop. We were like the luftwaffe of poop. It was total blitzkrieg. I think the worst it got was when one poor souls house sitter brought the package in the house and it sat there for a couple days. In retrospect, it was not cool at all. However, we really enjoyed the terror that ensued for that 3 month time period. I felt like Ted Kaczynski.

Re-reading this thread prompted an old memory that I had deliberately buried (at least until the statute of limitations is up). Waaaaay back in the day before the "Harvey Oaks" subdivision was a thing it was an old farm. For those of you not intimately familiar with "West O", that's roughly 150th & West Center Road, north side, east of the train tracks & trestle. So word got out that the farm had been sold for the new development, and the people living there moved out and it sat empty for a while.

Well, four of us from the old neighborhood thought it would be really helpful of us if we helped them knock it down. Armed with a "universal ignition key" (flat blade screwdriver, firmly smack it into the keyhole and twist to the right - like @Elizabeth Reed probably does during the sects while yelling "Takedown - 2 points!"), my mechanically inclined neighbor (let's call him Tom because that's his name) managed to fire up a full-blown, genuine Caterpillar issued bull dozer. Just what a group of juvenile delinquents needs to be operating in the dark, amIright?

A few moments to familiarize ourselves with the operating controls and we set off on a path of destruction, knocking down most of walls on the house before we turned our attention to the barn. Here's where our lack of engineering prowess revealed itself as Tom was bright enough to raise the bucket hoping to knock it over, but we went through it and part of the barn fell on us (Tom was driving, the rest of us were standing on the rear trailer hitch). A couple of us got knocked off by the falling lumber, and Tom started to back the bulldozer up trying to get out from under the barn. We barely got off to the side before Tom went whizzing by in reverse - we're lucky we weren't crushed by the tracks, no shit.

When we were all clear of the barn, those of us that were nearly @died during the backup incident started yelling a Tom cursing him out for nearly killing us. He had a short fuse, and that pissed him off, so Tom promptly spun the bulldozer away from the barn, pointed it north in the general direction of a lake that was on the property, lifted the lever that controlled the engine speed, slammed it into gear and jumped off the damn thing. The last thing any of us saw was a bulldozer cruising over the hill, bucket mounted at chest height, with only God knows what in its path. The rest of us took one look at each other, yelled "Oh shit" and scrambled for the getaway car.

While the act of knocking down the old house & barn was certainly mischievous, it didn't really do any property damage as those buildings were slated for demolition the next day. However, the runaway bulldozer is still something I can see chugging north over that hill if I close my eyes some 46 years later. I have no clue where that bulldozer wound up, but the incident didn't make the Omaha World-Herald so we were left to assume nobody died and it either found the lake or a big Cottonwood tree, etc. and came to a rest.
this one is by far my favorite.

Sophomore year of high school, we discovered a life changing website (not what you're thinking sicko). It was called Freepoopsender.com. I do not know how they acquired their inventory, but the quantity you could get was just outright unholy. Anyway, they had gorilla, dog, elephant, human etc. The service was simple, you select your desired feces and the desired amount, and send it to whatever address you want. We signed up with a proton mail account to hedge our risk. And away we went, no teacher, admin, athletic trainer or school board member was safe. Doorstep or mailbox, it didn't matter. We would find a way to get that poop inside your house. We never went after any one person twice, we aren't animals after all. For months, it was the sole mission of many people to stop the poop. We were like the luftwaffe of poop. It was total blitzkrieg. I think the worst it got was when one poor souls house sitter brought the package in the house and it sat there for a couple days. In retrospect, it was not cool at all. However, we really enjoyed the terror that ensued for that 3 month time period. I felt like Ted Kaczynski.
I am a little upset that boomerwatch.com doesn't actually exist

I have two to share.... one that was me and one that was a friend.

I came home to find a bird perched on the back porch step. I don't know if it was sick, or pregnant, or what. Anyway, it wasn't moving much and my 10 year old self thought... I wonder what would happen if I let the cat out.....let's just say lots of feathers and lots of blood.

Buddy of mine (who has done much worse than this) was meeting his wife for lunch at work in the breakroom. She was complaining about a co-worker who was borderline harassing her and just being an all around dick. So he found his lunch which contained a big bread stick and he proceeded to wipe his ass and balls with it and then put it back in his lunch bag. He asked his wife if she felt better now and she said yes.

This has been therapeutic for me...ha. I have hundred of stories. Truth is, I was a bad kid.....which doesn't equate to who I am now. I never got technically caught since I was sneaky and could speak well, which allowed me to talk my way out of shit. I wonder had I got caught a lot more if it would have done more damage to my future vs ever getting caught.

I was probably about 15 and we were playing basketball down at the local blacktop at an elementary. Between games we decide to get on top of the school and look around since they were working up there "tarring" or something. There was a ton of cool crap up there to keep us busy. Looking back it is kind of amazing how many tools and stuff we could have ripped off but didn't.

We did find a bunch of fire extinguishers and decided to have a war with them. We eventually decided to shoot them into the sky and not at each other which ended up being a good decision. It was fun as shit until we notice the entire sky was filled with smoke and it looked like the building was on fire. So we jump down and start playing b-ball again.

Next thing we know about three or four firetrucks and a bunch of cops show up and start looking around. They got their ladders out and had to climb up on the school. They came over and interviewed us after finding nothing but residue up there. We made up some shit about these kids who we never saw before, coming around and was up thing messing around. The cops bought it.

I still don't know how we didn't have that crap on our clothes or hands. Heck maybe we did and the cops didn't notice. haha.....either way I look back and think how lucky we were we never got caught.

Don’t hate me, I’m much older and wiser now.....
1) in our teens my best friend and I were on our way to go dove hunting. Hanging out the window with my shotgun aiming at a road sign I see a mut looking dog so I crack one off at it. Runs away yelping so he speeds up, slides his mini van (yeah he had a sweet ride) sideways, and blasts the dog out his window on this country road Y intersection. He throws it in the ditch and we proceed to hunt. The next morning we wake up at to his mom yellllllling his name and “get your fucking ass up here!!!”

apparently the family was on a walk and heard the shots, saw the slide and saw us get out. They found their dog there. Complete fucking assholes. Still feel bad some 20+ years later.

2) my older, much larger brother took my last piece of cake I was saving. So while standing in the kitchen yelling about it I busted him in the face and got his blood on two of the kitchen walls. Feel kinda bad 20+ years later.

3) same brother was picking on me once. For some reason I had some real-ish handcuffs in my hands and managed to get them on his wrists. Threw him on the ground and beat on him. He eventually busted them off by slamming them on the counter until his wrists were bloody and then proceeded to chase my friend and I out of the house with a shotgun.

4) my friends lived in a two story farm house. There were 4 brothers and I basically grew up there in my spare time. We were throwing clothes hangers down the hallway at each other for fun (long hallway upstairs). I tucked behind the door, grabbed a pump up BB gun and used the door as a shield while aiming down the hall. When I saw movement I started the squeeze and as soon as he popped out of that room I landed a bb on his upper chest. To this day he has a raised welt in that spot. (Pretty fucking stupid, I know)
We use to put the one brother on the shed that held farm equipment and make him run back and forth while shooting at him with the BB gun. My dad also about killed his brother in running after him with the shotgun. He didn’t think it was loaded and shot at him in the house when it was loaded. He got around the corner quick enough thank god. You can still see the spot in the farm house today where it was partially fixed.

Last edited:
I had a friend who had a brother named Jed with Down syndrome. Me and my younger sister would go over to my buddies house to swim all the time in the summer.

Jed was older and much bigger. I was probably 8, my sister was 6. Jed was probably 13 and about 180 lbs. Jed couldn’t talk at all but he thought it was really fun to latch on to my sister and proceed to sink down to the bottom of the pool and hold her down there for as long as he could. This obviously traumatized my 6 year old sister to have a 180 lb downs kid try to drown you every time you went swimming.

So, being small and weak I couldn’t really beat Jeds ass but what I could do was shit in the pool and blame it on Jed. Which is what I did. Jed couldn’t defend himself since he couldn’t speak English and was banned from the pool for a few weeks which meant we could swim in peace.
I just died laughing

I was in the lunch line in 8th grade and when the decrepit, aging lunch lady asked me if I wanted gravy on my meat I said, “No thanks would you like some cum on your tits?”

i remember the ex[plosion of laughter including a dropped tray behind me & also the look of shock & awe on her face but somehow I made it through the line and back to my table without incident, I didn’t even get called to the office for some strange reason. This story gets brought up in front of my wife at every single reunion.

With the friends I had both in HS & college I could fill pages up, but here’s a few examples none of which I’m particularly proud of;

-In Junior high we would walk after school to a 7-11 to play Donkey Kong. Things seemed to go downhill, once guys started running out of quarters. One day I came outside after playing and two of my friends invented a new game with the special Ed types that were at that corner bus stop. One guy would toss a high lobbing snowball over them, and when they all looked and pointed at that snowball the other guy would pelt them with heater thrown snowballs. Everyone was laughing but still waaaaay over the line, even back then.

-Another time I come out and the guys are across the street in the mall parking lot using shopping carts as bobsled projectiles off the huge snow mounds at the parked cars. How we walked away with no police interference is beyond me, several cars and carts damaged excessively.

-We did the standard TP houses, ding dong ditch, grabbing bumpers of UPS trucks to get pulled on the ice and snow (We called it bungeeing), one guy we pranked by filling his entire yard up with realtor signs. It all escalated, sadly. One night out smashing pumpkins, my one friend (Let’s call him Kyle because that’s his name) upped the ante by lifting a guys 40Lb uncarved pumpkin, hoping in the car with it & we roll down a street in his moms car, he hangs out the passenger window with it at about 45 mph and at the right moment heaves it into the back of some random guys pickup camper parked on the street, I’m in the back seat watching and that thing literally caved in the entire back side of his camper with a massive direct hit.

-Another night Kyle was driving around being stupid with two other friends of mine and they tried the jump the tracks in front of an oncoming train, which clipped the back of the car and sent them spinning into the ditch.

-We lived on a golf course, and that led to spending a lot of time at night or day fucking around as kids out there, it had a couple old ox bows covered with trees & a hilly, wooded area complete with a tunnel/cave someone had carved in the side of a hill. We would hang out and build rafts to float the pond out of abandoned lumber. Built a tree fort. In the summer there was enough cover to spend hours there and not have any interference from parent, golfers or cops. Looking back it was heaven, but also dangerous and illegal as hell since it was all country club property. One night we got chased off of there by the turf/maintenance crew. Most kids would have probably moved on at that point, but we decided to amp it up. So we started going out at night, dressed in black and trying to get these guys to chase us (We figured less dangerous than cops). We even found a manhole cover that connected a storm sewer to the street about 300 yards in the middle of a fareway. So we would grab our skateboards, crawl down the street sewer opening, roll on our boards to the man hole, pop the top, and be out in the middle of the course. The greens keepers were getting sick of us at this point, particularly when they would chase us with 2-3 cars, and we would circle back to the manhole, jump in & pull the cover over and poof, we were gone. We even sat there one night in the sewer and we could hear them above us cussing and asking where the fuck we were. Our climax was a night where we had like 20 people including a few girls. A couple of the guys were baseball players including my old pal Kyle, anyway our whole herd was “sneaking” down to the greenskeepers shack when all of a sudden about 6 spot/headlights light up and our whole group is not only perfectly illuminated like we were on stage but we hear “Stop where you are, this is the police” over a bullhorn and we all scrambled in every direction. I’m running back towards my own house for some stupid reason, dive over our neighbors fence and through their backyard, I get by their garage, turn back toward the course and I see 2 friends & kyle stop at the gate with a cart about 50 yards away closing, they both hurl golf balls they had from the driving range right at the oncoming cart (remember, baseball players) and I hear this loud scream as the cart slams on the brakes. I turn tail and sprint down the street, and we scattered. The main group of us all ran to Rob’s house since his was the next closest 3 blocks away. We got there and no Rob, he shows us about 30 minutes later, his face swollen and with a bloody nose& lip. It turns out the cop caught him, took him back to the shack & punched him in the face a couple times screaming at how fucking dangerous & stupid we were acting. Cop had a huge, golf ball welt in his head & I guess the greens keeper got hit in the chest. Then they let him go, and when he was about a block away the cop who punched him shows up in his cruiser, rolls down his window, and asked him if he needed a ride home😂 Rob was like, “ no thanks....I live here“ and pretended to walk up to the next house, the cop says “Okay, stay out of trouble” and drove away.

That’s another one we hear about at every reunion. The one guy who threw the golf ball is an undercover detective in the narc unit now and Kyle is a male nurse. No shit.

Last edited:
When I was like 5 or 6, I remember my mom buying me some Christmas socks. Not long after getting them, I proceeded to cut a hole in the toe with scissors. I actually liked the socks, and I'm pretty sure I got mad when she threw them away afterwards.

When I was like 5 or 6, I remember my mom buying me some Christmas socks. Not long after getting them, I proceeded to cut a hole in the toe with scissors. I actually liked the socks, and I'm pretty sure I got mad when she threw them away afterwards.
I thought I knew where the sock story was going to go. I'm relieved to find out I was wrong.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back