Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

The thumbs up meme kid (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Kind of a long story here but I’m a little mind blown.

There‘s a family that parks next to me at my boys daycare every day. Both the husband and wife have some super nice SUVs (a new xb7 alpina, new x7m and a x5m. I’m probably missing some too). So finally today I decide to see what they do for a living to drive around in half a million dollars worth of suvs.

He’s like head of engineering at Apple. But he was also the thumbs up Apple kid back in the day 😆🤯

I’m for sure flashing him a thumbs up Monday morning.
Great Job Reaction GIF

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

There‘s a family that parks next to me at my boys daycare every day. Both the husband and wife have some super nice SUVs (a new xb7 alpina, new x7m and a x5m. I’m probably missing some too). So finally today I decide to see what they do for a living to drive around in half a million dollars worth of suvs.

He’s like head of engineering at Apple. But he was also the thumbs up Apple kid back in the day 😆🤯

Great Job Reaction GIF
Sounds like you found another IT guy 👍🏼

BradWesley

Cornerback
Elite Member

Great Job Reaction GIF
Wow. That kid is one of my favorites. Along with,
200w.gif

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG

Great Job Reaction GIF
For Halloween you need to go all out and dress up like him, haircut and all, just to do this at drop off.

SlumpBuster

Cornerback
Elite Member
That's honestly a pretty cool story and it's always funny how something stupid gets turned into a meme

My friend's sister is the cool girl meme. I don't know her but he told me it was all super weird finding out she was a meme, but she's super thankful it was a good one:

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member

Great Job Reaction GIF
I wish when you asked what he does he just said “I’m the thumbs up guy.”
My favorite

The ending when he sees himself was great. It’s like “I’m going all in on this but no idea if it’ll pay off.” And that was the moment he knew it paid off.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member

Great Job Reaction GIF
Is his name Brent something? Is that his name in the picture?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds