Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (8 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

One of the other articles said he doused her with bleach first.
View attachment 36326

I take no great joy in saying this because it's a pretty low energy thing to say

But Hayes is shooting up the Chiefs draft board

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Dayon Hayes is the only viable transfer on that list. The rest are marginal players.

I will go back to my post from last week. CU is going to have some quality pass rushers. They will provide a solid pass protection test early for Nebraska.
Problem with Hayes for CU, is they actually already have some guys on the Edge, they desperately need help at other spots. This like picking up another WR or QB.

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Problem with Hayes for CU, is they actually already have some guys on the Edge, they desperately need help at other spots. This like picking up another WR or QB.
I might be wrong on this, but if seems like Prime has no trouble recruiting for the glamor positions like QB, RB, WR, DE, even LT....but he really struggles with the concept that things like a backup RG, backup ILB are crucially important to having a winning CFB program.

This reminds me of when Frost had the worst STs unit in the country and he goes "I've always hated special teams". Well, loophole here, it says here if you hate something you don't need to focus on it as a HC. Prime = Frost in many ways.

**I wrote this before I saw the Dallan Hayden news. It still holds up (Hayden is a great pickup)**

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Really is an interesting story to watch play out.

Colorado had 71 players enter the portal last season, and another 31 this year. That's 102 players that decided to leave, add in the guys that ran out of eligibility or straight up quit football and that's a lot of people to move through that program. Add in the 5 assistants that left and some other staff people, I'm surprised that name tags aren't required.

You know something isn't right there when Darian Hagan leaves and ironically ends up working for Sean Lewis. A lot of good people have left Colorado, players, coaches and more. Sanders may have brought a lot of attention to Colorado, but he is leaving an absolute crater when he leaves after this season.

Hedley Lamarr

Safety
Insider

Colorado had 71 players enter the portal last season, and another 31 this year. That's 102 players that decided to leave, add in the guys that ran out of eligibility or straight up quit football and that's a lot of people to move through that program. Add in the 5 assistants that left and some other staff people, I'm surprised that name tags aren't required.

You know something isn't right there when Darian Hagan leaves and ironically ends up working for Sean Lewis. A lot of good people have left Colorado, players, coaches and more. Sanders may have brought a lot of attention to Colorado, but he is leaving an absolute crater when he leaves after this season.
Practically giving yourself a self-imposed death penalty.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG

The 30 for 30 on this is going to be absolutely nuts!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds