Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (68 Viewers)

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Im Not We Tv GIF by Braxton Family Values

They'll be dogshit and we'll kick their ass. They have a few decent, skilled players. But at the end of the day, they are a poorly managed roster and poorly coached team. Rhule seems to learn from his mistakes and corrects them. Deion ignores his and leans into them even further.
This is exactly what we all said last year and look what happened.

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
12 announcements since 4/8/24

7 Defense
Safety Myles Slusher
DL Chazz Wallace
DB Jaden Milliner Jones
LB Deeve Harris
LB Demouy Kennedy
CB Cormani McClain
Safety Tito Tisdale

5 Offense
OT Savion Washington
OT Isaiah Jatta
WR Tarvarish Dawson
TE Chamon Metoyer
RB Alton McCaskill
They won't have a team left come September at this rate.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
@Cornicator

CU's entire 2024 strategy this year appears to be "let's try to get up 21-0 on everyone in the 1st Q"....then we'll act so obnoxious with our celebrations and our shit-talking that we break the other team's will & cause them to give up/press/make mistakes. And win every game 42-24.

This will work vs NDSU in week one. Their talent differential at QB/WR is just too great.

It could work for them at times in weeks 1-7 to be honest. I think after that the injuries and defections will catch up to them. Nebraska will have to punch them in the mouth early bc a shoot out is not to our advantage.

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
He just has zero awareness of how huge of a dork he is. Fascinating.
I think he doesn't understand that you have to be different as a coach than you were as a player. Players need the ability to think they are king of the world, can't be touched, etc. Do that as a coach and you have what happens at Colorado. When his son and Hunter are gone they are going to be awful, and he probably won't even be there for it.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
@Cornicator

CU's entire 2024 strategy this year appears to be "let's try to get up 21-0 on everyone in the 1st Q"....then we'll act so obnoxious with our celebrations and our shit-talking that we break the other team's will & cause them to give up/press/make mistakes. And win every game 42-24.

This will work vs NDSU in week one. Their talent differential at QB/WR is just too great.

It could work for them at times in weeks 1-7 to be honest. I think after that the injuries and defections will catch up to them. Nebraska will have to punch them in the mouth early bc a shoot out is not to our advantage.
I wouldn't write off NDSU so quickly

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Transfers, come to CU. I promise that you won't end up like most of the transfers that we took last year that have already left, or even the high school kids that we recruited that have already left... At least that's what my recruiting department tells me... - Coach Prime

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wouldn't write off NDSU so quickly
I hope that's right. They've got some good coaches. And they have all offseason to prep for that game. I'm sure the NDSU coaches will come up with something for CU's offense. I'm just not sure that you can scheme your way out of the talent/speed differential they'll have trying to stop their QB/WRs.

On the plus side, it's probably better for DONU if CU wins that first game 49-0. National hype train will be out in full force for them & might make them overconfident.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I hope that's right. They've got some good coaches. And they have all offseason to prep for that game. I'm sure the NDSU coaches will come up with something for CU's offense. I'm just not sure that you can scheme your way out of the talent/speed differential they'll have trying to stop their QB/WRs.

On the plus side, it's probably better for DONU if CU wins that first game 49-0. National hype train will be out in full force for them & might make them overconfident.
Colorado isn’ta team you want to play while they’re confident. You want to play Colorado when they’re facing adversity and starting to turn on each other.

Kazman5k

Cornerback
Elite Member
Colorado isn’ta team you want to play while they’re confident. You want to play Colorado when they’re facing adversity and starting to turn on each other.
Agree. Colorado will have the same fragile egos frost teams had. The house of cards will come down quick. A week one CU loss would be great for Nebraska.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds