Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (6 Viewers)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
will smith bullshit GIF
Perfect gif.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
"You always wish that you had a little more privacy," Sanders told PEOPLE this week during an exclusive interview.

That takes some balls.
Also it was great how Prime took great pleasure in taking one Rhule comment and BLOWING it up to the entire media in an effort to humiliate the guy. And now he's like "hey if I could ask for one thing, it'd be more privacy." Seriously GTFO with that shit. What an a-hole.

He'll take his gigantic media army and use it to his advantage all day long when things are going well....but when the media says bad things it's like "you know, I like my solitude, I've always been a quiet guy, need my privacy." Guy is not a serious person.

Ripping Lips

And I ain’t talking about fish
Elite Member
4 star WR, cancelled Official Visit to Colorado because they blew him off on his unofficial visit. Didn't even get to meet with WR coach or Sanders.

LINK

There is a lot going wrong at Colorado.
Their fan base is more delusional on FB than ours. They still love him and kissing his ring.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Wow, where are all the folks from last year who wanted Deion as the Husker coach? Funny how they all seem to be avoiding this particular thread.
Rhule was my guy from the jump. I researched him when he got fired from Carolina and thought "This is exactly what we need" and I was all in on Rhule from that point on.

BUT... there was a brief period late in the process when it seemed like Rhule was off the table and people were talking about Monken and some other rando as top options when I was like... "F it. Might as well shoot the moon and give Sanders a try and see what happens. Maybe he can bring in a bunch of five stars." Then things reheated with Rhule and I never looked back.

Thanks goddness it worked out the way it did. From his first team meeting with CU (which we all saw on video from the team of cameras hired by the guy who wishes he had more privacy) it looked like something I wanted nothing to do with. That first month sucked, but I don't know if I've ever taken as much satisfaction from a non-Nebraska situation as I have watching Colorado crash and burn these past couple of months.

Last edited:

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds