Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (31 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think this is why some of us are cautious to say Deion is completely done
I'm with you.

I will say though that I'm more concerned about portal transfers than I am about HS recruits for 24-25-26. I just don't think Deion is gonna be there next year. And frankly, we don't play them in 2025 so I don't care if he is or not.

The only reason I care about Deion at all is bc they're on our schedule for 2024. So a true freshman HS OL recruit doesn't really matter to me for 2024.

We need to keep an eye on what experienced players they add in the portal - as those could be factors in our game. As mentioned, I refuse to dance in Deion's grave yet because I assume he's got some portal tricks up his sleeve and that will be key for how their 2024 team looks.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
So a true freshman HS OL recruit doesn't really matter to me for 2024.
Seaton is a plug and play starter at tackle year 1.. just like true freshman Kadyn Proctor was this year for playoff bound Bama… nebraska fans can’t fathom freshman starting on the line because we havent sniffed a player of this caliber in 25 years.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seaton is a plug and play starter at tackle year 1.. just like true freshman Kadyn Proctor was this year for playoff bound Bama… nebraska fans can’t fathom freshman starting on the line because we havent sniffed a player of this caliber in 25 years.
That's fair....we haven't seen TR FR do anything on the OL so we can't believe it when it happens.

That's actually true.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member

This is v v dumb

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
I'm with you.

I will say though that I'm more concerned about portal transfers than I am about HS recruits for 24-25-26. I just don't think Deion is gonna be there next year. And frankly, we don't play them in 2025 so I don't care if he is or not.

The only reason I care about Deion at all is bc they're on our schedule for 2024. So a true freshman HS OL recruit doesn't really matter to me for 2024.

We need to keep an eye on what experienced players they add in the portal - as those could be factors in our game. As mentioned, I refuse to dance in Deion's grave yet because I assume he's got some portal tricks up his sleeve and that will be key for how their 2024 team looks.

This is generally fair and level-headed, but I do not know if it is realistic to build DL/OL through the portal. Deion will have to prove that he can get the top level guys out of probably the most competitive market out there.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm with you.

I'm not willing to kick dirt on Prime Time, Baby's grave as he is 1-0 vs DONU.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm not willing to kick dirt on Prime Time, Baby's grave as he is 1-0 vs DONU.
Yep, I expect him to get some good transfer portal additions (though I want him to fail miserably). I think he's still got enough juice to get some interest in the portal. Also I'm guessing they'll have at least some NIL money to throw around.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds