Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (12 Viewers)

1HuskerDad

Head Coach
He gave up a sack on the 2nd play of their spring game and it really wasn't even close to get his hand on the guy. Our JACKs will have a field day. Their guards didn't look any better, they were routinely getting pushed into Sanders' lap on pass plays, and Colorado doesn't have a Robinson or Hutmacher playing DT.

The only reason Sanders had time to throw in their spring game is because they went 5 wide many times and he got rid of it in a hurry because the defense was playing soft. I'm hoping White has enough confidence in our DBs that he plays up on their WRs and let's our pass rush go to work.
Paging James Williams!

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
I have to wonder how serious Colorado is taking their running game. Their top 4 RBs transferred out, now Sanders says walkon Charlie Offerdahl is the starter at this point. I would have to think that will change with the tOSU and Arkansas transfers, but they are still much worse off in the RB room than last season, where they had more penalty yards than rushing yards.

LINK

They are going to be a very one dimensional offense again this year, but it isn't going to have Sean Lewis to make it work. This is setting up for a disaster and I love it.

greybeardedchild

Cornerback
Elite Member
They are going to be a very one dimensional offense again this year, but it isn't going to have Sean Lewis to make it work. This is setting up for a disaster and I love it.
200.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds