Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (5 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Isn't he kind of saying that CU was tampering and trying to poach guys that ended up making their current team pony up the NIL?

Or am I just seeing things?
No that's exactly what he's saying.

Everyone knows basically everyone is tampering

Charlie Baker is as we speak fisting his asshole in a bathtub of 100s because he couldn't give a fuck less about the state of college sports

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Little Deion Jr coming in to save the family honor. All the mouth but none of the talent.

tom-tomy.gif

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

Imagine walking down the hallway in a CU facility and hearing Deion Sanders yelling this out.

My goodness. I don't think I'd be able to take the guy serious and his act is the exact opposite of what doing the right thing is. Blows my mind.

I laugh about it because I never liked CU but now that they are essentially his act on steroids I want them to lose every game.

All of that said I am the real hater and problem, ask his family.

Kazman5k

Cornerback
Elite Member

Imagine walking down the hallway in a CU facility and hearing Deion Sanders yelling this out.

My goodness. I don't think I'd be able to take the guy serious and his act is the exact opposite of what doing the right thing is. Blows my mind.

I laugh about it because I never liked CU but now that they are essentially his act on steroids I want them to lose every game.

All of that said I am the real hater and problem, ask his family.

Husker twitter should make it their sole mission to drive him as crazy as they can all the way til game day

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can’t stand Deion, but the longer he stays at Colorado the better for us. He has alienated the Colorado HS coaches and doesn’t recruit HS kids. We can fill that void in Colorado and continue to pull a few kids out of there each year.
I’m afraid they may be dangerous in crooting if they can get to 8-4 this year. A lot of athletes seem to be enamored by his act

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds