Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (5 Viewers)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Is this guy mentally retarded

What U white folks don't realize. Is you can say any platitudinous nonsense. Just drop in some talk about "negativity" or "haters." While you use the syntax and sentence structure of a 9 year old. And that give U the freedom to act like the trashiest rat in the hood.

Last edited:

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I’m just smiling as u admire me more
I be mirin’ you from afar

Happy Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Last edited:

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
What U white folks don't realize. Is you can say any platitudinous nonsense. Just drop in some talk about "negativity" or "haters." While you use the syntax and sentence structure of a 9 year old. And that give U the freedom to act like the trashiest rat in the hood.
There are plenty of white folks who do this as well.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Big nugget from Bud on CU. They have two guys from last year's OL starting and still looking for a transfer OT in the portal. Yikes

Quality P5 starting OT will also have no issues getting 6 figure offers from a variety of sources. Almost every team in CFB will come calling if a good one enters the portal. One who will bounce after spring ball is probably not going to be a top-tier guy unless that's high six figures, and for a guy who's more focused on chasing the current bag than getting developed for the NFL.

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Quality P5 starting OT will also have no issues getting 6 figure offers from a variety of sources. Almost every team in CFB will come calling if a good one enters the portal. One who will bounce after spring ball is probably not going to be a top-tier guy unless that's high six figures, and for a guy who's more focused on chasing the current bag than getting developed for the NFL.
For sure. Bud has talked elsewhere about how in demand OTs with any starting experience are this year. A guy like Corcoran could make a serious bag if he looked around. It's another datapoint for why I don't think you can build an OL exclusively through the portal. Credit to Rhule for grabbing guys like Kanak that are on the trajectory to start next year/provide depth this year.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Big nugget from Bud on CU. They have two guys from last year's OL starting and still looking for a transfer OT in the portal. Yikes

Isn't he kind of saying that CU was tampering and trying to poach guys that ended up making their current team pony up the NIL?

Or am I just seeing things?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds