Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

And so it begins...(tracking Coach Prime decommits/transfers) (6 Viewers)

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
My god. Absolutely incredible. It reminds me of these old internet classics:

Never seen this before but I’m glad it’s in my life now. The 2:11 mark where the singer starts to strum and then the guitarist plays over way off key I lost it.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG

This is all the proof that any of us should need that Deion isn't worried about winning at Colorado - he is just using them as an opportunity to help build his kids generational wealth for his kids. That's it. He doesn't care about putting the work in for sustainable success. He just wants to put in the least amount of work and make them good enough while his boys are there. That's all he is looking to get out of his two years there. Deion isn't stupid - he knows exactly what he is doing. He is grifting Colorado and it couldn't happen to a better program!

Any chance he has another kid and he can try this scheme at Cockeye after Kirk retires???

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jokes on him. They play Nebraska in week 2.

Bulletin board material.

In reality it sounds like something CU would use as BB material, so we just as well take a page out of their book by playing their game.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
The Sanders family are just absolute dorks. It's like they think they're these cool brash villains and everyone is jealous of them, but they're just dorks.
Dorks is underselling is a bit. They are complete trash. The whole family are narcissists whose treatment of others depends entirely on what those people can do to benefit them

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Dorks is underselling is a bit. They are complete trash. The whole family are narcissists whose treatment of others depends entirely on what those people can do to benefit them
Such a familiar sounding story. Narcissists only interested in transactional relationships, you say?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds