Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Adam Carriker scammin? / hunger games grocery store / where do the poors shop Thread (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Has anyone who was scammed posted anything on his Facebook Page or Twitter? He posts lots of stuff on both social media platforms so mention it in the comments. He won't want to see that as he has quite a few followers. Put some heat on him in front of other fans to get some resolution to the problem.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Has anyone who was scammed posted anything on his Facebook Page or Twitter? He posts lots of stuff on both social media platforms so mention it in the comments. He won't want to see that as he has quite a few followers. Put some heat on him in front of other fans to get some resolution to the problem.
Is it his fault? Did he know it was fishy?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Kendall Jackson Vintners Reserve Chardonnay: WF - $13.99. HV - $11.99 (normal 13.99)

Jack Daniels 750: WF - $29.99. HV- $24.99 (normal 29.99)

Boneless skinless chicken breasts value packs: $4.99/lb. at both stores

Rice Chex cereal 12 oz:
WF-$4.99. HV - $2.88 (was 4.68)

Vine on tomato’s:
WF - $2.29 lb. HV -$1.22/ lb.

Need I go on? What a bunch of BS that HyVee is 3 (THREE!!) times as much as Whole Foods! Gtfo with this shit!

Now back to fuckhead Adam Carriker…
Fucking douchebag needs to step up and quit hiding about this scam!
Hyvee is fucking expensive... Whole foods maybe more, but fuck Hyvee

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is it his fault? Did he know it was fishy?
HIs name is on it so he must have profited in some manner. I didn't purchase it so not sure of the semantics. But Carriker should be able to get some answers as right now it looks like nobody can figure out what is going on. I believe their is a post on Rivals also about this.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
HIs name is on it so he must have profited in some manner. I didn't purchase it so not sure of the semantics. But Carriker should be able to get some answers as right now it looks like nobody can figure out what is going on. I believe there is a post on Rivals also about this.
Twitter would get him freaking out fast he lives on there and YouTube

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I haven't.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds