Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Aaron Rodgers offseason training program (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lots of good reasons not to talk to your family.
It’s not like his parents are low-lifes. It would be pretty hard not to talk to your dad or mom anymore unless they did some absolutely crazy shit. I could see the sibling part more, but it’s the whole family.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It’s not like his parents are low-lifes. It would be pretty hard not to talk to your dad or mom anymore unless they did some absolutely crazy shit. I could see the sibling part more, but it’s the whole family.
He's just defending him because he's gay and he looks up to Rodgers living in the closet. His family probably knows he's gay and encouraged him to not be such a pussy and just come out.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
His brother went on tv and like aired their family shit, which seems like a sign that he might not be the problem. I don't really care. Two people fuck, you're born. What you do after that is mostly defensible in my book.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds