Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Aaron Rodgers offseason training program (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Apparently the Packers have to drive from Lambeau to their practice field every day, and this was Rodgers riding in the back of an O-Lineman's pickup

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know this nerdy guy that grew up in California with Rodgers. He said he was a dick and always threw rocks at him. I always say that must’ve sucked because you were probably hit with amazing accuracy.

I changed his computer background to a fire edit of Rodgers hitting him with a rock once. Good times.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I always say that must’ve sucked because you were probably hit with amazing accuracy.
you have a point GIF by Billions

Maybe Rodgers has this guy to thank for providing him a target.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know this nerdy guy that grew up in California with Rodgers. He said he was a dick and always threw rocks at him. I always say that must’ve sucked because you were probably hit with amazing accuracy.

I changed his computer background to a fire edit of Rodgers hitting him with a rock once. Good times.
My brother is a huge Packers fan and goes to multiple games a year. My uncle went with him to one. He said Rodgers ran by a little girl before the game into the tunnel and she wanted his autograph. He said he would sign it when he came back out and he just blew her off.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
View attachment 1758
All you have to do is look at a picture Rodgers roommate of 5-6 years to know he is a flamer not that there is anything wrong with that.

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
My brother is a huge Packers fan and goes to multiple games a year. My uncle went with him to one. He said Rodgers ran by a little girl before the game into the tunnel and she wanted his autograph. He said he would sign it when he came back out and he just blew her off.
Yeah I believed the guy that he is actually a dick. He doesn’t even talk to his family I think

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds