Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rodgers To Jets Official (1 Viewer)

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not sure but he wasn’t going to play another down for GB. I think it’s a good haul honestly.
Yeah I can't decide. If Rodgers plays 3 years at a good level I think Jets got a steal. If he declines Packers get the win.

As you said he was leaving for sure and everybody knew that. Packers did pretty well with that in consideration.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah I can't decide. If Rodgers plays 3 years at a good level I think Jets got a steal. If he declines Packers get the win.

As you said he was leaving for sure and everybody knew that. Packers did pretty well with that in consideration.
Love had better be at least decent. Curious to see if they pick Smith-Njigba with the 13th overall pick.

It would be a big “Fuck you” to Arod to finally pick a WR in the first round lol

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
for a QB who is fucking washed.
Is that true? I'm biased and would like him to die a painful death like being trapped and consumed by beetles. He did look a step slower/weaker this year. If he stays there for a bit Jets are fine. Seems like most QB's have a very sharp decline though.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is that true? I'm biased and would like him to die a painful death like being trapped and consumed by beetles. He did look a step slower/weaker this year. If he stays there for a bit Jets are fine. Seems like most QB's have a very sharp decline though.
I'm betting the steep decline. If Rodgers is good, getting a 1st next year and a 2nd next is a pretty good trade for a guy that old

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Now that he’s no longer a Packer I can get around to truly hating the arrogant fucker.

Feeling Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I don’t think he’s washed or headed to a cliff like Stafford. If he was in GB, they’d be hyping pissed off rodgers. They should’ve traded him to Denver cuz you know Gutenkunst wanted to & they missed on a lot of value there cuz the fans weren’t ready to move on, now they hate him once he couldn’t carry em

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t think he’s washed or headed to a cliff like Stafford. If he was in GB, they’d be hyping pissed off rodgers. They should’ve traded him to Denver cuz you know Gutenkunst wanted to & they missed on a lot of value there cuz the fans weren’t ready to move on, now they hate him once he couldn’t carry em
Denver wishes they pulled that off instead of DangeRuss

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Pretty fair trade for both sides. Pack has a real chance here to load the roster with some offensive talent this year and next in case Jordan is a bust. He'll be no ARod but...

scrubs-jd.gif

doublewing

Running Back
Jordan Love and Trey Lance are as interchangeable as Dylan Mcdermott or Dermot Mulroney. They both were drafted high to sit out by good teams, neither has really played, and their physical attributes are very similar.

I have no idea if either makes it or which of the two will come close.

dmordm.jpg

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
Man woman & child, did that put ‘em in the aisles!

When I saw Rodgers and Jets in the post title, it made me think of the good ol’ days…
BCD6FF87-06F3-4FFF-848A-F7806E085811.jpeg

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds