Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

49ers (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
George Kittle GIF by San Francisco 49ers

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Geno was playing like an all pro early. He's come back to being Geno later in the season. I'd still take him over Purdy without thinking twice.
I agree honestly. Geno has always had arm talent. I think over the years he has learned to make better read and take his time.

Purdy is not too shabby though. I’m not saying he is great. But for the niners system he is a really good fit.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Geno has had a great year. Purdy is doing what is asked of him within the system he’s in. It’s worked out well for both this season..though Seattle needs to win some games down the stretch here.

BigDickDean

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Can't believe there are people defending Brock Purdy itt. He will be the reason they lose in the playoffs. Hell, he almost lost to the Raiders last week.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can't believe there are people defending Brock Purdy itt. He will be the reason they lose in the playoffs. Hell, he almost lost to the Raiders last week.

He might be. Don’t think anyone has said he’s the second coming of TB12. But show me another team that could do what the niners have done with QB3. I’ll wait. And I imagine I’ll be waiting a long time.

BigDickDean

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
He might be. Don’t think anyone has said he’s the second coming of TB12. But show me another team that could do what the niners have done with QB3. I’ll wait. And I imagine I’ll be waiting a long time.
Yeah that's the point. My grandpa could be a QB in Shanahan's offense. To win a super bowl you need a difference maker at QB (or go insane for a few games like Foles, Eli.) I just don't think there's any way Purdy can do that. Maybe I'm wrong.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah that's the point. My grandpa could be a QB in Shanahan's offense. To win a super bowl you need a difference maker at QB (or go insane for a few games like Foles, Eli.) I just don't think there's any way Purdy can do that. Maybe I'm wrong.

Bro Joe Flacco won a Super Bowl with the Ravens defense. It can be done.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds