Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

49ers (3 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Do you actually think he's going to continue to play well? Did you watch him at Cockeye St at all?

He had 185 yards anyway. Settle down.
Love you Jim but this is way wrong. Shanahan built the roster on Strong offensive scheme with play makers and running the ball with a great defense. They don't ask the qb to do what the Chiefs or Bills do. Purdy actually is pretty good.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Love you Jim but this is way wrong. Shanahan built the roster on Strong offensive scheme with play makers and running the ball with a great defense. They don't ask the qb to do what the Chiefs or Bills do. Purdy actually is pretty good.
Shanahan is probably the smartest offensive mind in football. He can make any qb look decent. I’m not saying Purdy is a stiff because we don’t know how good he can be since he is a rookie.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do you actually think he's going to continue to play well? Did you watch him at Cockeye St at all?

He had 185 yards anyway. Settle down.

lol dude just giving you a hard time. Why are you so butt hurt about Brock Purdy winning a game? You should spend that energy being butt hurt that Chubba Purdy is dog shit.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Deebo has high ankle sprain, be back for playoffs boys.
San Francisco 49Ers Football GIF by NFLPA

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
And that's great. I'm talking about him specifically. I never said they couldn't win with him. He goes stretches playing well and then he goes stretches forgetting which color his team is.

If they can Cockeye it they'll be fine because it doesn't matter who is at QB. Deebo I'm assuming is out for a while. If Mr. Glass McCaffrey goes down you still feeling good about Purdy at QB?

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
And that's great. I'm talking about him specifically. I never said they couldn't win with him. He goes stretches playing well and then he goes stretches forgetting which color his team is.

If they can Cockeye it they'll be fine because it doesn't matter who is at QB. Deebo I'm assuming is out for a while. If Mr. Glass McCaffrey goes down you still feeling good about Purdy at QB?
Yes. The niners typically just reload and restructure what they do to fit the players that are healthy.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
lol dude just giving you a hard time. Why are you so butt hurt about Brock Purdy winning a game? You should spend that energy being butt hurt that Chubba Purdy is dog shit.
I'm not butthurt at all. I'm just predicting Purdy will lose them some games. If they can survive without depending on him to do much they'll be fine though.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yes. The niners typically just reload and restructure what they do to fit the players that are healthy.
Cmon. You're telling me losing the top two skill position guys won't make a difference?

McCaffrey could shock the world and stay healthy. Never know. Maybe Carolina was just bad luck.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Cmon. You're telling me losing the top two skill position guys won't make a difference?

McCaffrey could shock the world and stay healthy. Never know. Maybe Carolina was just bad luck.
It will make a difference but it’s been this way for the last 5-6 years. They just find new ways to control the ball and play ridiculous defense.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It will make a difference but it’s been this way for the last 5-6 years. They just find new ways to control the ball and play ridiculous defense.
They've only had 2 good years in the last 8. Missed the playoffs the other 6. Did Deebo stay healthy all of last year?

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Deebo will miss a few weeks but will be back for the playoffs by all accounts.

Two one game lead on Seattle with four to play. Win on Thursday clinches the division with the tie breaker. Niners gonna be fine.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds