Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

49ers (4 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Happy George Kittle GIF by San Francisco 49ers

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Niners are a tough squad. They play great defense, and have some real offensive weapons. Their QB is their biggest weakness IMO. Especially in big playoff games. A-Rodgers shoulda asked for a trade to the Niners, even where he is currently, which I believe is around 80% of his previous peak years, he could make that team as good as anyone.

But if they are healthy with a full squad come playoff time, they are right in the mix of the top 4 teams in the league.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Niners are a tough squad. They play great defense, and have some real offensive weapons. Their QB is their biggest weakness IMO. Especially in big playoff games. A-Rodgers shoulda asked for a trade to the Niners, even where he is currently, which I believe is around 80% of his previous peak years, he could make that team as good as anyone.

But if they are healthy with a full squad come playoff time, they are right in the mix of the top 4 teams in the league.
I’d kill to have their run scheme at Nebraska.
I feel like a college team with that system could excell with more athletic olinemen. The way they scheme route runners open and rbs open for passing is dreamy.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG

Just wait till there dline gets fully healthy. Scary

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jimmy done for the year. Next man up though. QB3 looked Purdy good today. I believe.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds