Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

25% through the season analysis

The best thing so far is it seems like the offense hasn’t clicked in the 2nd half and our closet win was by 18pts (even though it really wasn’t that close) That tells me that if the offense grows we can compete with anyone on our schedule. I really don’t like Satt’s play-calling but I’m hoping it is the 2nd half stuff that has jaded me and it has been bland because we have controlled every game we’ve been in. I also trust Rhule - if he’s been pleased with the games and he’s not too upset with the 2nd half performances then I think we are gonna be a top 15 program come the end of the year
Nebraska has been in full control of every game this year by midway through the second quarter. I’m willing to bet at this point they left a lot in the tank in the 2nd half for all of these games.

The wild thing no one talks about is the fact that we've been substituting so much through the first 3 games.

Crazy how much game experience guys are getting in the first few weeks and people are bitching like we're barely 3-0.
The question was "what do you like so far or not like"? Nobody is straight out bitching like some claim. Instead just commenting on somethings we think might cause us problems in time.

The question was "what do you like so far or not like"? Nobody is straight out bitching like some claim. Instead just commenting on somethings we think might cause us problems in time.
I know what the OP said. I’m speaking generally among the fan base.

tPB is the best board for measured, valid criticism.

Positives :

Raiola is as good as advertised and will get even better
Dowdell has been a great addition to the offense and the RB room
LB core with Gbayor and Bullock have really stepped up and have surprised me
Jacory Barney - i love what he's bringing to the table as a true freshman ..

Negatives :
Alvano FG kicking needs to improve
While improved in the passing game, we still have work to do.
WR transfers .. Banks has been underwhelming an Neyor has been inconsistent. I'm hoping the more they all play together the more in sync they will be and those big plays will open up. I'm not seeing that as much right now, but the positives are it's still early

Positives
This is clearly a much-improved squad

Negatives
We bench a dude for telling his coach to suck his dick.. we should have interns or other contacts ready and willing to do that for him. Nebraska isn’t taking care of these guys

Positives
This is clearly a much-improved squad

Negatives
We bench a dude for telling his coach to suck his dick.. we should have interns or other contacts ready and willing to do that for him. Nebraska isn’t taking care of these guys
Side note, what kind of crazy do you have to be to tell an ex-NFL lineman to s your d?
no man GIF

Defense as expected - I don't understand why nobody ever fumbles against us though
Raiola as good as advertised. I think they have kept it pretty vanilla for him so far (which was a good idea), but now that hes got game reps I hope they let him rip it some more
Dowdell pleasant surprise, run game disappointing overall
O line hasn't been tested but they have kept Dylan remarkably clean.

Excited to see the D when White starts actually trying this week
I’ve been watching this and we have come so close to forcing around 3-4 fumbles. The long kickoff return for CU, Genatone knocked it loose but Horn was able to regain control. It’s happened multiple times for the defense as well. In fact they have forced one or two I believe that went straight back to the ball carrier. It’s gonna happen.. I think they get one against Illinois.

- Need an alpha to step up at the offensive skill positions
Jacory will be our Alpha. He truly is remarkable and not getting the shine that a freshman performing like he is should get because everyone is enthralled with Dy-lan. He has an incredible burst, great change of pace/direction, great vision, is tough as hell, and just is reliable. He is our "dude"

Jacory will be our Alpha. He truly is remarkable and not getting the shine that a freshman performing like he is should get because everyone is enthralled with Dy-lan. He has an incredible burst, great change of pace/direction, great vision, is tough as hell, and just is reliable. He is our "dude"
His name may be a curse around here now, but he's reminded me a lot of freshman Wandale so far. Super exciting and you just drool over his potential. Now Wandake had AMart, Jacory gets DR.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back