Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Fall Camp Thread

it sounded like Robin blamed it on Abby
Animated GIF

Re: Fleeks

He was "sent home" to Texas or to Selleck Hall?
One of the observers said he was at practice in street clothes. I assume he's off the 120. Rhule said he was "significantly" overweight.

I totally understand it and I probably wouldn't have mentioned it if Margaretville hadn't cried about how bad the roster was that he inherited from Riley for years after.
Yeah Riley didn't do Frost any favors, but that's what happens when you have Bo as a lame duck coach, transisition year, 1 full year of recruiting and then another transisition year.

I put that disaster of a roster on the leadership of the university. Hard to be overly critical of Riley for that roster iyam.

I don't think this is a bad roster that Rhule inherited. Not saying it is great because it isn't, but you can win some games with it.

I'm interested to hear more about the split squad practices they did today.

So they ran two completely separate practices? I like the idea of it. As Rhule said, "Most freshman across the country today got 5 reps. Our freshman got 40." How long to they plan on doing this? Prudt was the (scholarship) QB with the younger group today. Rhule didn't say it, but I read somewhere that Purdy and Heinrich will take turns going with the young group.

Not to jinx it, but I recall Riley did something similar when he first got here. He said he wanted a chance to get to see and know everyone and splitting up made that easier.
It sounded like Rhule was thinking for 4 or 5 days. I absolutely love the idea of this. Not only does it get more reps for everyone, but it also helps the young guys get more acclimated to college ball.

Yeah Riley didn't do Frost any favors, but that's what happens when you have Bo as a lame duck coach, transisition year, 1 full year of recruiting and then another transisition year.

I put that disaster of a roster on the leadership of the university. Hard to be overly critical of Riley for that roster iyam.

I don't think this is a bad roster that Rhule inherited. Not saying it is great because it isn't, but you can win some games with it.
Wait What GIF

Crushed to death when some FFA gal from the panhandle went for too long of a face ride. Our condolences @kenyanfeline
That’s a rumor that has been making its rounds but it is false so I want to set the record straight. He was not crushed to death in that situation but was gravely injured. He couldn’t breathe for roughly 10 minutes and the lack of oxygen to his brain has left him in a vegetative state. He is currently in a coma being kept alive by machines. Likely brain dead but it’s hard to tell because there wasn’t much going on up there to begin with.

Poor kid handled some 250lbers just fine. Panhandle gal had an extra 50 on her and he couldn’t handle it.

Last edited:
Would Bonner be 2nd right now? Or would it be boerkircher?
Based on how I understand it, Nate and Fidone would play a lot... They trust Fidone in the passing game and being flexed/ or in the slot and Nate would be in line more.

Bonner is his own position at that H-Back role.

I will be curious where Gilbert fits given he lost the weight he did. Sounded like he wasn't very consistent during spring ball.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back