Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023 Fall Camp Thread

Would Bonner be 2nd right now? Or would it be boerkircher?
I'm in a wait a see camp as far as putting Fidone and Boerkircher over Gilbert. Fidone has never played a game of real college ball. Gilbert was a freshman AA. I know Gilbert messed up at Georgia, but still, he is playing for the NFL this year and there are NFL scouts coming to practices to see him. Fidone is a great talent, but before I rank him above Gilbert, I have to see them actually play some real P5 games. I am not judging off of spring ball.

So What No GIF
Drink I See How It Is GIF by Amazon Prime Video

That’s a rumor that has been making its rounds but it is false so I want to set the record straight. He was not crushed to death in that situation but was gravely injured. He couldn’t breathe for roughly 10 minutes and the lack of oxygen to his brain has left him in as vegetative state. He is currently serving in Congress. Likely brain dead but it’s hard to tell because there wasn’t much going on up there to begin with.
FIFY

Nebraska Cornhuskers: A big name resurfaces

11877565.jpg
Nebraska tight end Arik Gilbert (left) (Photo: Michael Bruntz, 247Sports)
Arik Gilbert has had a troubled career so far in college football, bouncing from LSU to Georgia and now to Nebraska. The former 5-star tight end popped at LSU as a true freshman in 2020 with 35 receptions for 368 yards and two touchdowns before transferring to UGA and featuring in just three games over two seasons.

Gilbert is back on the field, this time in the Big Ten at Nebraska under first-year coach Matt Rhule. And the 6-foot-5, 275-pounder already made an impression Monday during the first practice of fall camp. Gilbert will need a waiver from the NCAA in order to play this fall.

"Man, get that guy his waiver," wrote Brian Christopherson of Husker247. "I know he was feeling things out in the spring but hard for your eye to not immediately find him and think he could really develop into something as the season goes."

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back