Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (7 Viewers)

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I wouldn't necessarily make that comparison, mainly considering his FCS stats or lack there off. But he is more athletic.
More of just implying the time to develop piece. I believe he was being looked at as a LB here coming out of HS? Could be wrong though.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
More of just implying the time to develop piece. I believe he was being looked at as a LB here coming out of HS? Could be wrong though.
Yes he was. Albeit under fraudst but yeah LB is probably where hed be. Idk maybe he could fit into a hybrid lb/safety role

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
He'd be similar to Leibentritt.

Dudes an insane athlete, kinda fits rhules mold. Was a stud wrestler in HS and a sprinter. Took 3rd his senior year behind jaylen and chi
I think Genatone probably gets an offer from Nebraska if Rhule is around his senior year. A lot of good traits.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Right, we don’t have a second corner for 2024. Might be fine with these guys beyond this year, but we won’t go 7-0 with this current liability.
We have a ton of DBs but very few CBs it seems. It also looks like they are trying to get some taller guys most of our current CBs are 6' and under. Hill is 6', Nation 5'10, Bootle 5'9, etc... I think that's why we have already heard Blye Hill's name as one of the top guys at 6'3.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds