Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (48 Viewers)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Fify. Offered 13 mill to come to FU and then didn't have the funds. Ended up at ASU which wasn't an NIL get for them. Not 100% on why he's leaving, but probably due to getting behind 8 ball after injury and ASU having their multi year starter. Also rumored UGA landing spot, but I don't see him as our QB2 nor do I believe he'll be next year's answer.

Man, how far have the Dawgs fallen after Nebraska took away Dylan! Starting to feel bad about what the Huskers have done to that once-great program down in Athens!

Herbie

Quarterback
Fify. Offered 13 mill to come to FU and then didn't have the funds. Ended up at ASU which wasn't an NIL get for them. Not 100% on why he's leaving, but probably due to getting behind 8 ball after injury and ASU having their multi year starter. Also rumored UGA landing spot, but I don't see him as our QB2 nor do I believe he'll be next year's answer.
I heard uga has some nil to spare after losing Dylan

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
tPB OG

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds