Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (14 Viewers)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Cartoon No GIF by Scooby-Doo

YankeesJunkie

Linebacker
I hope we aren’t worried about Cam and/or Princewell getting poached.

They seem like different types of players for the 24 season, can't imagine that either will play inside next year where NDSU DL provides extra depth and time to develop for the likes of RVP, VCJ, and Letufu (sp?)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
They seem like different types of players for the 24 season, can't imagine that either will play inside next year where NDSU DL provides extra depth and time to develop for the likes of RVP, VCJ, and Letufu (sp?)

Totally different players. I think this is us trying to add another one rather than replace. Although I’ve started the rumor on tater island that Cam and/or Prince will be gone.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Will be interesting to see what other movement there is with 2 days left before the portal closes.

It would be interesting to hear what happened with him another high ranked player that didn't work out. I just checked his profile he never played in a game, injury problems maybe? Looks like he was a good student. Maybe he will be able to catch on with one of the Dakotas schools.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds