Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (6 Viewers)

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
It does appear that those follows are recent. He also recently followed other coaches and players connected to OU, USC, and CU. If it means anything, it certainly would be an incredible development as we weren't mentioned in his list of the 4-5 schools he said he was considering after he entered the portal.

I also noticed multiple coaches were following this kid. Saw he was out in 2022 with a knee injury, but his complete lack of production this past year and inability to even get on the field worries me. I know Texas is stacked with talent, but to not even see any playing time says a lot. I'd much rather push towards getting Banks from Wake Forest on board.
Thanks - who is on the list of the 4-5 schools? I haven't been able to find anything.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Portal thread seems kinda worthless given that Nebraska seems to either have limited interest in/traction with guys at the moment
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Portal thread seems kinda worthless given that Nebraska seems to either have limited interest in/traction with guys at the moment
Overall, you’re probably right. Our staff continues to follow new portal entry guys on socials on a fairly consistent basis though, so there still must be some interest in pursuing more guys on our end.

I also just enjoy knowing the general movement of players in the off-season and getting an idea of what teams around the country will look like next season.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do you think the staff laid off the portal a bit since we got Raiola. It seemed like when McCord was a sure thing we were pursuing a lot of quality portal guys and it was more about going all in next year.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Overall, you’re probably right. Our staff continues to follow new portal entry guys on socials on a fairly consistent basis though, so there still must be some interest in pursuing more guys on our end.

I also just enjoy knowing the general movement of players in the off-season and getting an idea of what teams around the country will look like next season.
That's fair

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do you think the staff laid off the portal a bit since we got Raiola. It seemed like when McCord was a sure thing we were pursuing a lot of quality portal guys and it was more about going all in next year.
I think Rhule was probably pretty serious about not wanting one offs and most of the guys who would get us excited are not players he's going after for whatever reason

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds