Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (4 Viewers)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Wasn't this the guy who was supposed have been high during his visit here?
The Office Yes GIF

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
If we also want to read social media tea leaves, Raiola recently started following Isaiah Neyor from Texas (once of Wyoming). Top 10 portal prospect when he transferred out of Wyoming but was never really healthy enough to play at Texas.

If he is a legitimate option/prospect, I'm sure he wouldn't be asking for as much as some of the other WRs we're after. A big bodied receiver, much like the Banks kid and Fleming. His current portal ranking obviously isn't eye-popping, but he'd be a solid pickup. Put up numbers in a Craig Bohl offense.

edit: Looks like he started following McGuire as well. If anyone wants to go deeper, that would be appreciated.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
If we also want to read social media tea leaves, Raiola recently started following Isaiah Neyor from Texas (once of Wyoming). Top 10 portal prospect when he transferred out of Wyoming but was never really healthy enough to play at Texas.

If he is a legitimate option/prospect, I'm sure he wouldn't be asking for as much as some of the other WRs we're after. A big bodied receiver, much like the Banks kid and Fleming. His current portal ranking obviously isn't eye-popping, but he'd be a solid pickup. Put up numbers in a Craig Bohl offense.

edit: Looks like he started following McGuire as well. If anyone wants to go deeper, that would be appreciated.

I trust Sark’s evaluation having dropped a massive bag on this kid once

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
What does that mean for Van Poppel and Lenhardt
They will probably realize that college football has become a bit more like the NFL in that each year every team tries to bring in as much talent as possible regardless of position. And since that's where they want to end up they might as well start getting used to it. If they want to go some place where they can just play and never have to compete for a job they can transfer to UConn or New Mexico State.

Also, they can welcome the talent, realize that this addition makes the team better. Most of the talented players will get a ton of snaps in Tony White's defense and that this ultimately benefits them in numerous ways.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member

It does appear that those follows are recent. He also recently followed other coaches and players connected to OU, USC, and CU. If it means anything, it certainly would be an incredible development as we weren't mentioned in his list of the 4-5 schools he said he was considering after he entered the portal.

I also noticed multiple coaches were following this kid. Saw he was out in 2022 with a knee injury, but his complete lack of production this past year and inability to even get on the field worries me. I know Texas is stacked with talent, but to not even see any playing time says a lot. I'd much rather push towards getting Banks from Wake Forest on board.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds