Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn

If he plays over Michigan state kid, they are are so f’d
I would fuckin love it if Sims like miraculously became a start in like week 3 and lit up the Big 12 for like 4 TDs/game and became a Heisman candidate.

He'd be the one NU transfer out who I would be the least bitter about in my entire life following this team. I'm just happy the guy didn't quit football.

Chief thinks he's going to win the Heisman at Pitt?

heisman stiff arm GIF by theCHIVE

Chief thinks he's going to win the Heisman at Pitt?

heisman stiff arm GIF by theCHIVE
Good to have goals, I guess, but the guy with 12 career tackles in 3 years saying he's picking his destination based on which place gives a career back-up the best chance to win an award that's never gone to a defensive player seems like it's on a scale that goes from copium to delusion.

I wonder how involved we were here or if he just really wanted to get back home. Interesting choice since pretty much everyone feels that Napier is on the hottest of hot seats.
I believe he was initially committed to UF before flipping to CU.

Edit: I was wrong, it was Miami.

Not a transfer player in the country that could improve a 9-4 team.

Must be a coach issue.
I think Dabo is getting a bit exposed for how good of a coach he actually is, but that's not what he said. He said "most" aren't good enough. And that's definitely true. Clemson's roster is pretty loaded with talent - 85% of the kids in the portal likely wouldn't be an upgrade for them (yes, I pulled that number completely from my ass).

I think Dabo is getting a bit exposed for how good of a coach he actually is, but that's not what he said. He said "most" aren't good enough. And that's definitely true. Clemson's roster is pretty loaded with talent - 85% of the kids in the portal likely wouldn't be an upgrade for them (yes, I pulled that number completely from my ass).
Fair but they haven't taken any transfers at all. His point was made as a defense for not being active in the portal.

Top-5 teams are finding transfers to improve their roster. Rosters that are even better than Clemsons, even if only marginally.

You have three options when change happens:

1. Adapt
2. Migrate
3. Die

Dabo has chosen the third option. It doesn’t matter how good your roster is, there will always be positions where you can upgrade via the portal. He’s just being naive.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back