Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (16 Viewers)

Herbie

Quarterback
If we have $1.5mm to spend it should be spent on Kadyn Proctor. There might not be a better OL prospect his age since orlando pace. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think there's been a better true freshman OL since

The cascading effect of adding him would be huge also. Blue chips bring blue chips
He did allow 12 sacks last year and was mediocre in games against good teams

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
He did allow 12 sacks last year and was mediocre in games against good teams
I think he did better over the course or the season, had a great game against Georgia, and performed remarkably well for a true freshman in the P2.

We’ll see what coaches think as we see the market for him coming out of the portal. I suspect he’ll be in high demand.

Herbie

Quarterback
I think he did better over the course or the season, had a great game against Georgia, and performed remarkably well for a true freshman in the P2.

We’ll see what coaches think as we see the market for him coming out of the portal. I suspect he’ll be in high demand.
He’ll be a hot commodity, I don’t think they’ll view him as the best sophomore OL since Orlando pace tho.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean in TT today: “I can confirm there’s been at least some engagement between Kadyn Proctor and Nebraska.”
clap please GIF

Oh Dean

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
Dean in TT today: “I can confirm there’s been at least some engagement between Kadyn Proctor and Nebraska.”
Could you imagine if he first flipped from Cockeye to go to Alabama the week before signing day, and then decided to transfer to Nebraska? Cockeye fans would lose their minds and he would never be allowed back in that state.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Just because we reached out doesn't really mean there's interest.

Proctor would need the idea of being near his GF at Pickle Smoochers. And that would have to be the main one to get him to at least come to campus.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just because we reached out doesn't really mean there's interest.

Proctor would need the idea of being near his GF at Pickle Smoochers. And that would have to be the main one to get him to at least come to campus.
He should feel lucky the best OL coach on the planet as we all especially me have known gave him the time of day for even an exploratory phone call.

But I'd guess the recipe is that we're not too far from home, he could easily slot in at LT, we have a competitive NIL package, and Dylan is taking us places.

He ain't gonna be hurting for options but maybe he did burn bridges with how he left Cockeye so geographically Nebraska makes sense.

That said, there is a .000001% chance

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
He should feel lucky the best OL coach on the planet as we all especially me have known gave him the time of day for even an exploratory phone call.

But I'd guess the recipe is that we're not too far from home, he could easily slot in at LT, we have a competitive NIL package, and Dylan is taking us places.

He ain't gonna be hurting for options but maybe he did burn bridges with how he left Cockeye so geographically Nebraska makes sense.

That said, there is a .000001% chance
And let’s be honest Proctor got pwned against the highest level of competition

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Well since he hasn't picked the Cockheads already then my guess is their chances are diminishing.

He'll end up somewhere bigger than Iowannasuckonballs.

My guess is OSU, Texas, Texas AM. I think Tennessee was in it with him back in the day.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
And let’s be honest Proctor got pwned against the highest level of competition
Not sure that is a knock about a true freshman OT from Cockeye HS competition.

He did better against Michigan than either of our two experienced LTs. Forget his PFF grades - which were vastly better - he was credited with 1 sack and 2 hurries.

Our two LTs combined for 2 sacks and 6 hurries.

And he has timed to improve markedly.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well since he hasn't picked the Cockheads already then my guess is their chances are diminishing.

He'll end up somewhere bigger than Iowannasuckonballs.

My guess is OSU, Texas, Texas AM. I think Tennessee was in it with him back in the day.
@Dawgsauce said yesterday insider Georgia intel was that he was a heavy lean to Georgia

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds