Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

“Second Step” program in schools (1 Viewer)

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Good god you doofus, can you not wrap your mind around hating an action rather than a person? Of course you want to push your narrative that Christians are soooo hateful…..It is by hating those actions which are sinful that we can use good to teach what is right. You just keep going in with your beliefs.

Lol this is incredible. Can you point me to any teaching from Jesus that explicitly denounces homosexuality?

Also, it's fun to watch you cling to the 'hate the sin, not the sinner' trope when you keep making homophobic remarks. It's almost like you don't actually believe what you're saying. Last piece here, why do you cling so hard to and harp on something you (wrongly) perceive to be a sin, but are so quiet about other sins?

Are you always this disingenuous/stupid or is today a particularly tough day for you?

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I just don’t understand how a “Christian” can take this much pride in being a shitty human being to others. That blatantly doesn’t align with your alleged belief system.
What you failed to realize is that my hatred is for the foul acts of homosexuality. Not for the human

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Lol this is incredible. Can you point me to any teaching from Jesus that explicitly denounces homosexuality?

Also, it's fun to watch you cling to the 'hate the sin, not the sinner' trope when you keep making homophobic remarks. It's almost like you don't actually believe what you're saying. Last piece here, why do you cling so hard to and harp on something you (wrongly) perceive to be a sin, but are so quiet about other sins?

Are you always this disingenuous/stupid or is today a particularly tough day for you?
I’m a sinner and I know it. I don’t purposefully sin but i sin and I also repent bc I know I sin.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Libatards
Homer Simpson Hello GIF by FOX TV

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Are you serious? Christianity is lame? Common sense and doing things the right way are lame? You think teaching kids Christianity and doing things the way your grandparents probably did is teaching hate? No, but you want people to conform to your ideology, to accept blm, antifa, lgbtq+rss blah blah blah, furries and whatever genders you can come up with next. It’s communism at best and communists don’t have souls you fool.

You claim my niece was bullying queer kids?

You have a mental illness called liberalism. You change the facts to fit your agenda. She simply said she didn’t feel comfortable in school with so many queer kids. She’s smart knowing that queer isn’t normal. Move along, put your shit on someone else
Gay Lgbt GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

doublewing

Running Back
I didn't make it past the first post in the thread as I couldn't get over "MSC News"/Many Signals Communications website.

That site would have been made fun of in the AOL era. The ABM folks run circles around them.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I didn't make it past the first post in the thread as I couldn't get over "MSC News"/Many Signals Communications website.

That site would have been made fun of in the AOL era. The ABM folks run circles around them.
I think it's one of these fake local media outlets that have started to pop up to fill the gap where local papers have left

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
Why do you think God got rid of the dinosaurs? I guess crocodiles and sharks are still around so God must have thought those were pretty cool.

Do you think God ever worries that man is getting too smart and evolved and that when man gets close to figuring out where Heaven is, that is when God will end humanity?

Why don't we Christians have birthdays 3 months after we are released from our mother's womb? If life starts at conception, why do we wait 12 months after birth? When in reality for our first birthday we are 21 months old.

Just thinking out loud.
Because it's called birthday. Not created day.
triggered GIF

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
One of the good things about tPB is the lack of piss matches and dumbfuk posters. But watching a homophobe get roasted by the whole board in this gem of a thread makes me wish there were more dumbfuk posters on tPB
Just look at those that liked the original thread post. They’re all who matter here my son

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds