Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

“Second Step” program in schools (2 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I'm not sure, but I can't help but think (hope) your love of the other Richardson county dude is partly in jest. Otherwise, your status as an affiliate member in the Dawson county Mafia will be under further review.

lol dude wtf?

I’ve posted about this before.

For years (a decade) on the MB and in the MLPFC thread the boys heard stories from me about Falls City and Richardson County. Maybe they thought they were exaggerations or fiction… the reason I love OP is because he shows everything I said was true.

9c174d1f-6e34-4c7f-9e7e-e5048723e5c7-gif.792521

PS: never go full RSS, you gotta be able to recognize obvious sarcasm and satire. I didn’t realize this needed to be said but my calling places like Elkhorn “western Nebraska” and all my poorly made Run the Ball Memes are jokes too.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am familiar with the second step program they teach in elementary and I can tell you it doesn’t cover any of the topics you mentioned. It teaches things like how to disagree appropriately, how to solve problems with other kids and how to stand up to bullying.
I taught second step. It essentially develops social emotional learning which will be the new battleground in MAGA stupid culture war on things they misunderstand.
Follow Libs of TikTok on Twitter. Crazy what some of these teachers believe their roles are in the education system
I’ve worked with some batshit conservative teachers over 12 years. I think it can be fun to have a good laugh over the absurdity but it can be dangerous when it’s somehow generalized to apply to all teachers or the educational system.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
SHUT UP VEGAN

I BET YOU NEVER HAVE SHOT A GUN OR FISHED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE

(For new people, this is called a joke cuz @BushAK is out there hunting big animals and catching huge fish in Alaska almost everyday.)
I can get trolled to oblivion on the topic of social emotional learning. I don’t know if it even makes that much of a difference as a lot of kids older than junior high don’t take it seriously but you have to try something since a lot of them aren’t getting anything at home.

My long term girlfriend was vegan but I broke her and now she will eat Alaskan fish and seafood. She will even fish for salmon now.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I can get trolled to oblivion on the topic of social emotional learning. I don’t know if it even makes that much of a difference as a lot of kids older than junior high don’t take it seriously but you have to try something since a lot of them aren’t getting anything at home.

My long term girlfriend was vegan but I broke her and now she will eat Alaskan fish and seafood. She will even fish for salmon now.

The funny thing is apparently many people ITT don’t know that most my wife’s entire family is vegan. (I know you do)

What a sad sad state of affairs.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Do any of you have children in school where this is being taught? I currently do not but in our community this created quite the uproar. A couple years ago we got a new middle school principle and he has not been shy about being a libtard. Gay pride signs in his yard, random gay flags, lib political signs, etc….

He is trying to push his ways onto the children now. Supposedly this program teaches tolerance and random crap for all these libtard groups, genders beyond male/female, furries or whatever the fuck you call them. Blah blah blah

Parents have been outraged but he kept pushing. A few nights ago there was a school board meeting and a lot of parents showed to express their thoughts. Finally society as it used to be came out victorious as the school board elected to dismiss the program. What the fuck has happened to our country? They sure won’t teach anything for my group. The “Christian group” or the “just fucking do things the right way group”. Where’s the tolerance for my group?

https://mscnews.net/news/index.cfm?...zhO9yr2LpCQcm21vBfiQygeAXBLdPQgtDCgTQZfI0CB6U

Are you the one who was on here bragging about your niece bullying gay kids at her school or was that somebody else? Either way, you seem to have a problem with gay people. Why?

Sounds like your groups are pretty lame tbh. Why would we teach children to hate more?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
PS: never go full RSS, you gotta be able to recognize obvious sarcasm and satire. I didn’t realize this needed to be said but my calling places like Elkhorn “western Nebraska” and all my poorly made Run the Ball Memes are jokes too.
This makes me so happy that you actually love Omaha.

Johannes de Silentio

Safety
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
The funny thing is apparently many people ITT don’t know that most my wife’s entire family is vegan. (I know you do)

What a sad sad state of affairs.
Vegan? Pretty unusual for Indians. They're Gujarati, right? Can't say I've come across that for a whole family before.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds