Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

“Second Step” program in schools (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I see. Weird to differentiate between a potato and tomato.

Yeah 90% of my food consumption is after dark.

You know how in laws are… when the MIL wants to eat is when we all have to eat.

I can’t even count the number of times I’ve been forced to eat supper early and then 3 hours later I’m starving.

This was when I fell in love with the Mexican food truck in Columbus. @Woodrow F Call

KidsSeeGhosts

Quarterback
Elite Member
Idk if religious zealotry is a cultural significance.

No idea why they do what they do.

Hinduism and Jainism make Christianity look like the scientific process or algebra in its simplicity.
My understanding on it is you don't eat shit that comes from the ground b/c you might accidentally kill something digging it up. Same basic idea with eating at night. Would've thought that one was made obsolete with basic fucking electricity, but I'll be damned.

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
lol dude wtf?

I’ve posted about this before.

For years (a decade) on the MB and in the MLPFC thread the boys heard stories from me about Falls City and Richardson County. Maybe they thought they were exaggerations or fiction… the reason I love OP is because he shows everything I said was true.

9c174d1f-6e34-4c7f-9e7e-e5048723e5c7-gif.792521

PS: never go full RSS, you gotta be able to recognize obvious sarcasm and satire. I didn’t realize this needed to be said but my calling places like Elkhorn “western Nebraska” and all my poorly made Run the Ball Memes are jokes too.

SARCASM ONLY WORKS ON THE INTERNET IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND USE LOTS OF PUCTUATION!!!!!!!!!

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Lol, good god you absolute doofus. You don't even know what communism is. Feel free to prove me wrong with a definition of the word using your own words, along with examples of communism in the US.

This is my favorite part though. In one sentence you say I'm assuming you're instilling hate. And then in the next sentence you say that hating is a good thing. So which is it? Or are you just not instilling your beliefs in your children? Either way, I pray that your children don't follow your example and spread hate.

Ok, god created the world, and he'll end it. You're using his name to spread hate. Is that what you think god wants? You think Jesus wants inbreds like you spreading hate in his name? You think he'd be proud of your hate? I think not. Please do better.
Good god you doofus, can you not wrap your mind around hating an action rather than a person? Of course you want to push your narrative that Christians are soooo hateful…..It is by hating those actions which are sinful that we can use good to teach what is right. You just keep going in with your beliefs.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why do you think God got rid of the dinosaurs? I guess crocodiles and sharks are still around so God must have thought those were pretty cool.

Do you think God ever worries that man is getting too smart and evolved and that when man gets close to figuring out where Heaven is, that is when God will end humanity?

Why don't we Christians have birthdays 3 months after we are released from our mother's womb? If life starts at conception, why do we wait 12 months after birth? When in reality for our first birthday we are 21 months old.

Just thinking out loud.

giphy.gif

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why do you think God got rid of the dinosaurs? I guess crocodiles and sharks are still around so God must have thought those were pretty cool.

Do you think God ever worries that man is getting too smart and evolved and that when man gets close to figuring out where Heaven is, that is when God will end humanity?

Why don't we Christians have birthdays 3 months after we are released from our mother's womb? If life starts at conception, why do we wait 12 months after birth? When in reality for our first birthday we are 21 months old.

Just thinking out loud.

giphy.gif
giphy-7.gif

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Just thinking out loud.

giphy.gif
Because it's called birthday. Not created day.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
I VOTE BRING BACK BULLYING IN SCHOOLS. NO SCHOOL SHOOTINGS IN THE 80’S WHEN QUEERS WERE GETTING SWIRLYS.

Green haired punk shoots up a school = take my guns

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Give him a minute, Jim. He’s going to have to process that after you just turned his world upside down.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I VOTE BRING BACK BULLYING IN SCHOOLS. NO SCHOOL SHOOTINGS IN THE 80’S WHEN QUEERS WERE GETTING SWIRLYS.

Green haired punk shoots up a school = take my guns
The problem is that “they” gave it a label (bullying). Back then it was an ass beating for acting like an idiot. Now they have a word to use as they look for their safe space.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds