Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

“Second Step” program in schools (1 Viewer)

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Then why are you supportive of bullying? Gay kids literally kill themselves after intensive bullying - how do you reconcile that with being Christian?

Seriously, the worst people.
He repents therefore it’s ok I think.
calculating the hangover GIF

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Then why are you supportive of bullying? Gay kids literally kill themselves after intensive bullying - how do you reconcile that with being Christian?

Find anywhere in this thread where I support bullying? I’m waiting

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG

idk bro, no Christians are stoning gay people or hanging them from cranes like happens in other countries where Christianity is banned and a different brand of monotheism reigns

If we are talking what religion is specifically the worst to the LGBT community Christianity is definitely Pepsi to Islam's Coke.

Chi7397

Cornerback
Elite Member
idk bro, no Christians are stoning gay people or hanging them from cranes like happens in other countries where Christianity is banned and a different brand of monotheism reigns

If we are talking what religion is specifically the worst to the LGBT community Christianity is definitely Pepsi to Islam's Coke.

The worst is likely an exaggeration as applied worldwide, that’s fair.

And I didn't even mean all Christians - I mean this weird anti gay, super conservative, abrasive, authoritarian, MAGA Christian thing that somehow doesn’t realize that nearly all of their views conflict with what Christianity actually teaches…

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
The worst is likely an exaggeration as applied worldwide, that’s fair.

And I didn't even mean all Christians - I mean this weird anti gay, super conservative, abrasive, authoritarian, MAGA Christian thing that somehow doesn’t realize that nearly all of their views conflict with what Christianity actually teaches…
Could have saved lots of words here and just said White evangelical

(It's a joke people)

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
The funny thing is apparently many people ITT don’t know that most my wife’s entire family is vegan. (I know you do)

What a sad sad state of affairs.
I make a lot of vegan food but I can’t stand vegan ingredients that try to be meat. I don’t know if you have a smoker but I’d recommend smoking some tofu and using that in curries, ramen, udon soup, etc.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I consider bullying to be morally breaking down other kids. A good beat down for acting like an idiot is just a good ole beatdown that builds good character and helps keep people on the straight & narrow.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member

This. Libatards bitch about lack of rights and oppression in this country. Take a look around.

Then they say, “well what about Sweden, Norway or Denmark?” OH, YOU MEAN THE ONLY COUNTRIES WHITER THAN THE US? Fuckin racist libs

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
The boomer Generation of hardcore conservative Christian values has to die off and the up and coming balls out "acceptance or fuck you" movement has to realize they're creating their own opposition with their current approach. It's highly unlikely any of that happens but it's the only way both sides will ever compromise. The current trend is just creating more Hate for one another because ego's always prevail

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver

This thread is just another example that shows that Christians are the only group that can be legally discriminated against in the USA. Buck posts a pretty poor explanation of what "second step" is, only to be refuted by a number of people that know what "second step" actually is. Then, a whole bunch of posters pile on in their ridicule of Buck's misunderstanding of the program. Can't he just have his antiquated and misguided beliefs without being ganged up on by a bunch of more open-minded posters?

Un-spoiler:

I grew up in small town Nebraska, and there were a few "weird" kids within a few grades older or younger than me. I also met some people in college that were weird. Many of the "weirds" have come out as gay in the 24 years since I graduated from high school. There was nobody "grooming" them, they just were who they are, which was weird back then. I don't know any trans people though.

PS: Obama turned all of our frogs gay with chemicals, shit on every carpet or rug in Russia, and also personally unscrewed all of the lightbulbs in rural America and all of Russia. Just in case you didn't know those things already.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds