Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who is the biggest tater/mongo on Nebraska message boards? (1 Viewer)

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
His Corn is amazing, best I have ever had. Back when he was sending Corn via UPS to RSS members he sent me a big ole box with at least 5 dozen ears. All he asked for was that I cover the cost of shipping which was around $20. It was easily the best corn I have ever eaten, so sweet. My daughter and I ate it for a week without any complaints. Greased neighbors with gifts of corn and they too were impressed. He might be a bit odd but he is a real nice guy in my book

Never had Skunks corn (that I know of), but Nebraska raised corn is definitely better than other states offerings in my experience. I am in Montana, and have no idea where they get their sweet corn here (there's no such thing as hwy or parking lot corn seller stands here), but without a doubt the sweet corn is better in Nebraska. When I was growing up, Dad had about 12 acres of fresh vegetables we grew on our own land (very popular with the distributor to grocery stores in NE Nebraska), plus he rented about 10 acres a year for just sweet corn. So I grew up with quality corn and fresh vegetables. There is a difference in Nebraska grown produce like that IMHO.

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is this guy a noted mongo? This might be one of the dumbest football takes I have read in awhile
THAT'S ME YOU SON OF A BITCH! :mad:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know a couple of people mentioned Stormking as a candidate for biggest tater, but he's actually one of the better posters on RRS, IMO.
He can be pretty good. He also has a very bad temper. He knows some former players (who doesn't?) and he implies he has sources for information about topics that are public knowledge. True colors thinks he's a roofer that lives in a trailer in nowhere Kansas. Other stories out there that seem far fetched.

Overall he's not a bad guy imo. A little overly emotional. He's been negative on Frost since the beginning which of course hasn't turned out to be such a bad take.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
He can be pretty good. He also has a very bad temper. He knows some former players (who doesn't?) and he implies he has sources for information about topics that are public knowledge. True colors thinks he's a roofer that lives in a trailer in nowhere Kansas. Other stories out there that seem far fetched.

Overall he's not a bad guy imo. A little overly emotional. He's been negative on Frost since the beginning which of course hasn't turned out to be such a bad take.
He definitely gets under the skin of the woke Frost Supporters. And he definitely has a temper. He has some connections to the program and I think there is some old family money that comes into play. He's been right on quite a few things over the years including some of the shenanigans that go on behind the scenes with booster, or should we call them benefactors of our football program. My uncle who use to be close with some of the TC'ers until Claire screwed him on a deal has verified some of the controversial stuff Stormking has posted over the years.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds