Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Who do we believe? (1 Viewer)

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
I’m hearing this may have legs, I hope not. My sources are saying that several presidents are pushing for a delay in the announcement under false pretenses. They’re apparently saying “We still need to hammer out some more details” so to speak. Everyone else knows this is clearly retaliation for Ted Carter’s “hot mic” incident early today. Just horrible if true. People are fighting hard rt now to move this forward and there are several presidents who flat out don’t like each other. Not 100% a delay in the announcement, but some presidents are pushing for this, stay tuned...

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
This is such a roller coaster of emotions

giphy.gif

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
This is such a roller coaster of emotions

This is 100% correct, according to my sources. The season is happening and they are probably announcing tonight. Unfortunately there has been some 11th hour scuttlebutt due to Ted Carter’s stunt (which I loved btw, fuck those guys) early today. Apparently it really pissed off the Karen wing of the presidents. Stay tuned

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
This is 100% correct, according to my sources. The season is happening and they are probably announcing tonight. Unfortunately there has been some 11th hour scuttlebutt due to Ted Carter’s stunt (which I loved btw, fuck those guys) early today. Apparently it really pissed off the Karen wing of the presidents. Stay tuned

I am fully tuned.

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
David is obviously a commie, snowflake, asshat, who hates America, apple pie, children, old people, and enjoys getting pegged by his girlfriend.

...forget that last part. No way any self respecting female would date that canoe.
Correction....boyfriend

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds