Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

White Hot the rise & fall of Abercrombie & Fitch (2 Viewers)

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
For us older guy's this brings back memories. Anyone know Ryan Daharsh? From Crete and super model who got lots of pussy! Also how cool were the malls? Lol our social media.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
I wonder whether the message that the filmmakers are trying to convey is the message that will be received by audiences

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I never had single item from the A&F line. Was too @Poor_and_Stupid
Same! But had lots of classmates thinking they were better than most cause of this! When you watch it or not it will make yah laugh! Fucking dudes in Ralph Lauren always would beat me out on getting the girl! I was more worried about kicking the shit out of a friend on Madden or watching WWE.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Same! But had lots of classmates thinking they were better than most cause of this! When you watch it or not it will make yah laugh! Fucking dudes in Ralph Lauren always would beat me out on getting the girl! I was more worried about kicking the shit out of a friend on Madden or watching WWE.

I was the richest kid in school and my parents never got me clothes from those type of stores.

Probably why I’m rich and successful and married with 1 1/2 kids right now and most of my generation is poor burnout single losers with no kids and tons of student debt.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was the richest kid in school and my parents never got me clothes from those type of stores.

Probably why I’m rich and successful and married with 1 1/2 kids right now and most of my generation is poor burnout single losers with no kids and tons of student debt.
The brass buckle bent plenty of parents over in my day but they kept coming back for more.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I pulled more ass at party's going straight there from the farm in work clothes being dirty/smelling like cattle shit than half the dweebs dressed in A&F , buckle jeans, etc

doublewing

Running Back
What I remember of A&F was that if you walked within 50 feet of that store at the mall you would absorb that god awful cologne smell they pumped into that store. I don't know how those people worked there.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member

Did you cut one in half?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I remember getting a pair of shorts from banana republic on a big sale and thinking I was the shit wearing them.

Lucky jeans were also the tits back in the day.
There were a couple kids from my school who got every pair of Jordans. They were the biggest deal.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds