Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

White Hot the rise & fall of Abercrombie & Fitch (1 Viewer)

iruletheskool

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was the richest kid in school and my parents never got me clothes from those type of stores.

Probably why I’m rich and successful and married with 1 1/2 kids right now and most of my generation is poor burnout single losers with no kids and tons of student debt.

Was @Poor_and_Stupid growing up, neither separated parent knew what to do with money and wasted a ton. I teach for a living and my wife stays at home with the kids. And I still have more money than I know what to do with. Our generation is dumb.

Never owned anything A&F either

alt f4

Administrator
Admin
Insider
I just remember ending Crete's amazing undefeated football season in the first round of playoffs his sophomore year. Followed up by butt blasting them in state finals his senior year.

Go Bluejays.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
What was it like being a bi-curious teen?
eric cartman gerald broflovski GIF by South Park

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Years later, I finally got some Lucky jeans for $25 at Sam's Club a few weeks ago, lol. Am I one of the cool kids now?

Like 3 or 4 years ago we were Christmas shopping and my Dad saw Sams Club had Levi 501s for only $10.

He bought 14 pairs.

King of the Baby Boomers

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds